Mob stone to death suspected ISIS member then burn his corpse and EAT him Watch

interact
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Meenglishnogood)
of course, and nothing to do with the arab armies that marched accros north and east central africa . i always assume you are joking with all your comments
nothing to do with the armies, oh dear
Meenglishnogood
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by interact)
western influence has been a cancer and is going to kill everyone. I look forward to African cultures regaining what they once had.
african cultures were quite successful prior to islam arriving, places like yemen, ethiopia, mali etc had recorded noteable cvilisations before ending up the backward states most are after centuries been colonised and plundered by islamic rule
ubisoft
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
saudi arabia you may not be aware is the birthplace of islam fyi.
Nope. Islam predates Saudi Arabia by 1300 years. Nearly there.
Meenglishnogood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ubisoft)
Nope. Islam predates Saudi Arabia by 1300 years. Nearly there.
Again no, the land we call saudi arabia was where islam originated. sorry if facts confuse you
ubisoft
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Again no, the land we call saudi arabia was where islam originated. sorry if facts confuse you
I know the land we call Saudi Arabia today is where Islam originated. But Islam didn't originate from Saudi Arabia. I know this might be hard for you.
interact
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
african cultures were quite successful prior to islam arriving, places like yemen, ethiopia, mali etc had recorded noteable cvilisations before ending up the backward states most are after centuries been colonised and plundered by islamic rule
Africa flourished under islam, slavery of course existed which was completely contrary to islamic teachings and originally the rulings were to integrate people into society but nevertheless unlike western imperialism which ruined the continent, africa was still a rich and healthy place. but when westerners invaded, they robbed the place dry so that they could buy handbags and clothes.
Meenglishnogood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Africa flourished under islam, slavery of course existed which was completely contrary to islamic teachings and originally the rulings were to integrate people into society but nevertheless unlike western imperialism which ruined the continent, africa was still a rich and healthy place. but when westerners invaded, they robbed the place dry so that they could buy handbags and clothes.
contrary to islamic teachings really? there are scores of verses in the quran and also in hadith promoting the practice of slavery and was commonplace in islamic society for over 1000 years from mohammeds time onward. the islamic slave trades were only ended in the last few hundred years, by european conquest.

the arab rulers and islamic leaders seized all of east africas lucrative coffee and spice shipping trades, as well as using slave labour to mine their gold- first starting africas stark decline into poverty. by the time the europeans arrived, africa was already a ravaged continent of poverty and famine, i would guess most of its wealth went into building shiny golden mosques in mecca and baghdad
interact
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
contrary to islamic teachings really? there are scores of verses in the quran and also in hadith promoting the practice of slavery and was commonplace in islamic society for over 1000 years from mohammeds time onward. the islamic slave trades were only ended in the last few hundred years, by european conquest.
I usually try not to participate in folly of this nature but seriously, what is it with you and taking a "hot button" topic and literally interpolating it into an arbitrary example of religious text taken out of its historical context.

It isn't implored of any sort-of scriptural or traditional sense that slavery by necessitude follows from religion, none of the "scores of verses" or hadiths (which were written 300 years after Muhammed P.B.U.H) speak on behalf of slavery as a reproduction of religion, it's an inheritance of mankind throughout history and it's more-so the choosing not than it is to act upon it.

In any case, seeing that the twentieth century has been the most bloody in human history and that the new forms of enslavement to various social or material forces are even more pervasive than the terrible practice of slavery in many societies in days of old, one can only say that in this domain of contingency while modem man has gained certain things, he has also lost a great deal more and endangered in this process the chain of life of the planet itself.

the arab rulers and islamic leaders seized all of east africas lucrative coffee and spice shipping trades, as well as using slave labour to mine their gold- first starting africas stark decline into poverty. by the time the europeans arrived, africa was already a ravaged continent of poverty and famine, i would guess most of its wealth went into building shiny golden mosques in mecca and baghdad
You keep telling yourself that.
Meenglishnogood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I usually try not to participate in folly of this nature but seriously, what is it with you and taking a "hot button" topic and literally interpolating it into an arbitrary example of religious text taken out of its historical context.
i dont follow what you mean by ""hot button" topic"

]
It isn't implored of any sort-of scriptural or traditional sense that slavery by necessitude follows from religion, none of the "scores of verses" or hadiths (which were written 300 years after Muhammed P.B.U.H) speak on behalf of slavery as a reproduction of religion, it's an inheritance of mankind throughout history and it's more-so the choosing not than it is to act upon it.
the prevalance and promotion of slavery in islamic scriputre was the main reason it flourished in islamic society ( added to the greed of those arab slaver traders and their distain for the african peoples) So it has everything to do with islam, nothing is 'out of context '- its in the quran therefore its islamic, unless you are proposing muslims should tear out those particular pages. - if quran prohibited slavery as it did eating pork for example, slave traders would have been as rare as porkchops in the islamic world

]

In any case, seeing that the twentieth century has been the most bloody in human history and that the new forms of enslavement to various social or material forces are even more pervasive than the terrible practice of slavery in many societies in days of old,
dont be silly. little we have done in the 21st century is as bad as the 1000 years of enslaving various races, separating their families, breeding or selling them off slaves and their women as sexual concubines ( also permitted in the quran btw)

]

one can only say that in this domain of contingency while modem man has gained certain things, he has also lost a great deal more and endangered in this process the chain of life of the planet itself.

you can argue that genecides in recent times have been terrible, but it wouldnt take too long to look back at islamic history too to see examples of genocide either

]
You keep telling yourself that.
im telling you that
thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not surprising from a third world dump like that.
Viva Emptiness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Things have really gone downhill there since they discontinued Um Bongo.
WeedCanKill
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Congo sounds like bongo
A5ko
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Did they 'stone' him to death with basil?
masterridley
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
the prevalance and promotion of slavery in islamic scriputre was the main reason it flourished in islamic society ( added to the greed of those arab slaver traders and their distain for the african peoples) So it has everything to do with islam, nothing is 'out of context '- its in the quran therefore its islamic, unless you are proposing muslims should tear out those particular pages. - if quran prohibited slavery as it did eating pork for example, slave traders would have been as rare as porkchops in the islamic world
Wasting your time. Even though slave trade went on as usual, except for better treatment of the slaves (which is laudable), radical muslims will argue that he... intended to emancipate the slaves, he just did it... really really slowly lol
Catholic_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Arabs slaughtered and enslaved Africans up until the 70's. Africa recieves millions in aid from Western governments and charities every year. Lets get that straight.

I'm not sure what the Islamic Arabs have given to Africa. But I certainly know what's happening in Sudan by ganjaweed Arabians.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Meenglishnogood
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ubisoft)
I know the land we call Saudi Arabia today is where Islam originated. But Islam didn't originate from Saudi Arabia. I know this might be hard for you.
yes it did
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (502)
37.8%
No - but I will (102)
7.68%
No - I don't want to (91)
6.85%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (633)
47.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise