Azurefeline
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by C0balt)
Finish my hw in library so that I can procrastinate as much as I like at home

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wish my library was quiet enough to do work in at lunchtime. People see it as a "don't want to sit outside room" for those who don't have open rooms to go in.
C0balt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Azurefeline)
Wish my library was quiet enough to do work in at lunchtime. People see it as a "don't want to sit outside room" for those who don't have open rooms to go in.
It's not really as quiet as what a library should be at lunch time, especially there are lunch time activities (clubs) in the library like board games and sewing. I just go there for the desks to work on and I have to deal with the noise to certain extent

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pele1997
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pre read for my next lessons
Eva.Gregoria
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I sleep. Whether in the library or back in my room, I always tried to catch up on lost sleep.
icecreamcake
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For breaks, I sit and chat with my friends in a classroom/common room. For lunch, I first eat with my friends then I either have a club, or I do some practice in the music block, or I do some homework in the library.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kaiju
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
sit alone and silently descend into the depths of self-induced hell where i am greeted by the sombre floating apparitions of everybody i have ever let down
Badshah
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I used to chill in the library with my mates.
Manitude
  • Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The same thing I did on my free periods - eat, chat with friends, play cards and go down to the shop.
lorealblab
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by games211)
* A-level students* I get so bored ...
i feel you. idk why but whilst doing GCSEs time just went too fast, but now its A levels its harder to kill, but yeah i just eat and then go for a walk with my mocha and earphones -its really refreshing
esjae
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends on how long my lunch break is, it can vary from like 30 minutes to like three hours. So depending, we either go up town, or we just get something to eat in college, then depending on how long we get left we either walk around or go find some computers to use
Dylann
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Table tennis :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
games211
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Dylann)
Table tennis :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lucky
sdotd
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
walk to a nearby town with my friends where we eat
Abaden
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't eat untill i get back , i just wander around untill i find friends. But i should really start studying in the library ....
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
When I did A levels I just used to walk around at breaktimes. At lunchtimes I would go down the street and get a chocolate bar, and then continue to walk around.

Now that I'm at university I can go have a cup of tea for breaks, and sometimes have time to go to the shops.
Dylann
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by games211)
lucky
We have one table outside which is always in use. If there's many people we play 'one point': winner stays on and always serves, queue of people on either side, only need to win the one point. It's good because even the best players make mistakes so it's not completely biased to them.

We also have many proper tables indoors we get out at various times throughout the week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Millahat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I help/volunteer at my school library books galore

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • University of East Anglia
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Primary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Health, Education, Medicine and Social Care; Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences; Business and Law; Science and Engineering Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Apr '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (561)
37.65%
No - but I will (116)
7.79%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.11%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (707)
47.45%

Watched Threads