B717 - Ebola Treatment Bill 2014 Watch

This discussion is closed.
illegaltobepoor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chlorophile)
No, you're presenting an absurd argument. This is nothing to do with "accepting everything the mainstream media says", this is to do with the fact that there is literally zero evidence for what you're saying. What you've done is decided that Ebola is a massive conspiracy and you're ignoring the entire body of evidence that doesn't support that assertion in the slightest. You've not uncovered some grand secret that the public isn't aware of, you're not being intelligent or wise, you've invented a fantasy that you want to believe in and are too stubborn to actually look at evidence.
Most of this so called evidence is just the propaganda on the corporate news. Its been hyped up into something its not.

I find it amazing that some of these reporters are not even wearing hazmat suits yet are standing just 6ft away from people infected with Ebola. Now that raises suspicions.

Personally I feel that Ebola is a Bio Weapon. Why? Caucasians have managed to fight off the virus. Now I am white myself so don't take that as racism.

The Western world have always wanted to get their hands on Western Africa since it is rich in resources and has a lot of arable land. The Chinese are also no different.

Think of a better way to commit genocide and get away with it? Blame it on a virus.
Chlorophile
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by illegaltobepoor)
Most of this so called evidence is just the propaganda on the corporate news. Its been hyped up into something its not.

I find it amazing that some of these reporters are not even wearing hazmat suits yet are standing just 6ft away from people infected with Ebola. Now that raises suspicions.

Personally I feel that Ebola is a Bio Weapon. Why? Caucasians have managed to fight off the virus. Now I am white myself so don't take that as racism.

The Western world have always wanted to get their hands on Western Africa since it is rich in resources and has a lot of arable land. The Chinese are also no different.

Think of a better way to commit genocide and get away with it? Blame it on a virus.
What on earth are you on about? Which TSR party are you a member of again?
Green_Pink
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think it's fair to say this is a troll

No to this Bill, far too vague. A 10% increase to what fund? "Speed up" - how much? And why on Earth need this be an ambulance crew?
TeeEff
  • Volunteer Section Leader
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He's one of the more heavily anti-Tory posters on the main UK politics sub-forum. Just ignore him.
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

This
illegaltobepoor
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by That Bearded Man)
This
Hi comrade hows you
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi comrade hows you
Great
Faland
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This item is in cessation.
Faland
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This item has been withdrawn.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (207)
40.19%
No - but I will (31)
6.02%
No - I don't want to (35)
6.8%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (242)
46.99%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise