Hull Applicants 2015 Watch

Ki Yung Na
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alyssiahannah)
applied for biomedical science, doing biology, maths, english lit and general studies at A2. I'm from cheshire, near liverpool
When did you apply?
alyssiahannah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ki Yung Na)
When did you apply?
tuesday
dmkirk89
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
tuesday

I also applied on tuesday to do biomedical science at hull
WillSharp
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Received an unconditional for Economics, from Birmingham
Ki Yung Na
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
tuesday
Nice, me too! Hopefully we don't have to wait too long.
dmkirk89
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Any one got an offer from hull yet for biology, biomedical science, human biology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nicole951227
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm from sunderland. Applied for Geography BA

Posted from TSR Mobile
katiecharc
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Really?! That's awesome! I sent mine 3 days ago, all I know is that they have received it. I applied for Physics with Mathematics. Where else have you applied? Have you visited Hull?
I'm not the person this was aimed at but I applied for physics! Got an offer for 300 points. It might be my insurance - going to visit in February.
Ki Yung Na
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by katiecharc)
I'm not the person this was aimed at but I applied for physics! Got an offer for 300 points. It might be my insurance - going to visit in February.
That's alright
Did they specify what grades they want in maths and physics? Aren't you firming UClan?
I probably won't hear from anyone till next year so I still don't know what my firm/insurance will be. I've only visited one of the unis I've applied to, how about you?
katiecharc
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's alright
Did they specify what grades they want in maths and physics? Aren't you firming UClan?
I probably won't hear from anyone till next year so I still don't know what my firm/insurance will be. I've only visited one of the unis I've applied to, how about you?
They wanted a B in maths and physics Yes, I am! Oh right, which is your favourite of the ones you've applied for? Which did you visit? I've only visited UCLan, visiting Keele and Hull in February.
Ki Yung Na
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They wanted a B in maths and physics Yes, I am! Oh right, which is your favourite of the ones you've applied for? Which did you visit? I've only visited UCLan, visiting Keele and Hull in February.
I Really hope I get an offer like that too. Regarding favourites, I'm really not sure tbh, each one I've chosen I wouldn't mind going to. In fact, I'm fine as long as I can do physics! If I had offers I'd also make arrangements to visit unis too but alas no offers. :mad: Btw is that an applicant open day for Hull in Feb or is it a general open day? I went to qmul in the summer.

So what made you pick UClan over the other, was it the visit? I think for me, the grades asked for will basically decide who I firm and insure since I'm not very confident about grades. I think I'm most likely going to pick Liverpool as my insurance because they'll ask for the lowest grades, that's of course if I get an offer.
katiecharc
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I Really hope I get an offer like that too. Regarding favourites, I'm really not sure tbh, each one I've chosen I wouldn't mind going to. In fact, I'm fine as long as I can do physics! If I had offers I'd also make arrangements to visit unis too but alas no offers. :mad: Btw is that an applicant open day for Hull in Feb or is it a general open day? I went to qmul in the summer.

So what made you pick UClan over the other, was it the visit? I think for me, the grades asked for will basically decide who I firm and insure since I'm not very confident about grades. I think I'm most likely going to pick Liverpool as my insurance because they'll ask for the lowest grades, that's of course if I get an offer.
I'm sure offers will come through in the New Year!

They're applicant days, I'm hoping to compare them a bit because I'm not sure which to pick. I loved the course at UCLan - astrophysics is my main point of interest and they have so many astrophysics modules and staff doing research in the astro field. The feel of the uni was great too, it had a really friendly atmosphere and I liked the look of labs there too.

Oh, Liverpool is good! I hope you get an offer!
Ki Yung Na
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm sure offers will come through in the New Year!

They're applicant days, I'm hoping to compare them a bit because I'm not sure which to pick. I loved the course at UCLan - astrophysics is my main point of interest and they have so many astrophysics modules and staff doing research in the astro field. The feel of the uni was great too, it had a really friendly atmosphere and I liked the look of labs there too.

Oh, Liverpool is good! I hope you get an offer!
Ah thanks!

Sounds great, maybe I should have picked UClan too? Haha I took ages trying to pick course/unis, I kept switching between places like Loughborough, Keele, Hull, Heriot Watt, Swansea.
Becke1601
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by samwatts83)
Hi everyone i have an interview for Adult nursing at Hull tomorrow....eek
Hi there, I'm awaiting an interview date for adult nursing. If possible, could you tell me what sort of questions they asked?
Many Thanks
B
HolE
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by laimliam)
Got an offer for philosophy anybody else got an offer?

Also has anyone else been invited for a Talent Development Programme (TDP)?
Hi, I live in Leeds and i'm doing History. I've been contacted about the TDP too!
WillSharp
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer for philosophy anybody else got an offer?

Also has anyone else been invited for a Talent Development Programme (TDP)?
Yep I've been invited to that too, sounds good fun and they drop your offer down to EEE! Win win situation really
laimliam
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HolE)
Hi, I live in Leeds and i'm doing History. I've been contacted about the TDP too!
Congrats! Do you think you're gonna go through the statement/interviews and stuff?
laimliam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by WillSharp)
Yep I've been invited to that too, sounds good fun and they drop your offer down to EEE! Win win situation really
Yeah it sounds pretty damn sick! What course are you applying for?
WillSharp
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah it sounds pretty damn sick! What course are you applying for?
Economics Bsc, yourself?
laimliam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by WillSharp)
Economics Bsc, yourself?
Philosophy BA. What are your reasons for choosing Hull?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • University of Hull
    Sat, 5 Oct '19
  • University of Hull
    Sat, 2 Nov '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (264)
38.82%
No - but I will (46)
6.76%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.5%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (319)
46.91%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed