Offers! Watch

Dylank
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by powerpuff_girl)
Well I would say that it is widely spred through the media that we are not worth .. but I am happy that obviously it's not really like this
Wow! I didn't even know that! I always thought that Bulgarians were nice people!
Dylank
Rep:
?
(Original post by Follett)
John Williams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait, the John Williams that sits on my table? And used to do biology sitting next to that idiot Luke sawyer?
Dylank
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jasmhow)
heyyyy!
Why Aston over the other universities though?
I just received firm offer from Aston International Biz and Management as well!
International student from Singapore.
Because it's amazing <3 and also you can basically see Digbeth from there
powerpuff_girl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dylank)
Wow! I didn't even know that! I always thought that Bulgarians were nice people!
We are nice people, indeed
natasha037
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just got an offer a couple of hours ago for marketing! So happy!

Posted from TSR Mobile
powerpuff_girl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by natasha037)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congrats ^^ are you firming Aston ?
natasha037
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Congrats ^^ are you firming Aston ?
Well it's probably my insurance choice my firm is definitely Kings if I get an offer... And what about you? What course are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Follett
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wait, the John Williams that sits on my table? And used to do biology sitting next to that idiot Luke sawyer?
Yeah hate that kid, even though he does have good taste in jumpers

Posted from TSR Mobile
powerpuff_girl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well it's probably my insurance choice my firm is definitely Kings if I get an offer... And what about you? What course are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an offer for International Business and Management and it is totally being my firm ^_____^
billarasnumber2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hey guys ... i am an international student from Greece ,applying to aston for the business management course ! I already have a conditional offer from Portsmouth but wondering when i will receive my offer from aston uni ! Do u have any offers ? and if they are conditional what did they ask for ???
bethkb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Congrats on your offer, I'm just wondering how long it took to for you to get a reply from them? I've applied for the same course and I've been getting the impression they take a lot longer than the other unis!
natasha037
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bethkb)
Hey! Congrats on your offer, I'm just wondering how long it took to for you to get a reply from them? I've applied for the same course and I've been getting the impression they take a lot longer than the other unis!
I sent my application on the 30th October and got an offer 11th November

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dylank
Rep:
?
(Original post by bethkb)
I think they take slightly longer than usual because I've had offers from all of my other choices but I've been asking around and I don't think anyone has had an offer in psychology, so there might be some subjects that they haven't decided for. Maybe because there are so many applicants?
Dylank
Rep:
?
(Original post by Follett)
Yeah hate that kid, even though he does have good taste in jumpers

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's true, I do like his jumpers but why does he have to be such an idiot?
bethkb
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think they take slightly longer than usual because I've had offers from all of my other choices but I've been asking around and I don't think anyone has had an offer in psychology, so there might be some subjects that they haven't decided for. Maybe because there are so many applicants?
Yeah, they do seem to take a while to decide and it's always seemed to be a very poplular uni. I got replies from my other choices within three days in total and they were the ones I really wanted to get, so I withdrew my choice.
zzldn
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got any optom offers, or maybe even interviews?

Cheers
hcpoc
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer on Business Management which I am absolutely firming!
powerpuff_girl
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hcpoc)
Got an offer on Business Management which I am absolutely firming!
I guess we will see each other often as I am firming International Business and Management will you be living at halls ?;
hcpoc
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I guess we will see each other often as I am firming International Business and Management will you be living at halls ?;
First year yeah, my big brother actually went here so he can give me loads of advice and stuff, it's great. I think I'll pay the extra £5 a week or whatever for the nicer accommodation though, the cheap one looked too run down.
Jasmhow
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by hcpoc)
First year yeah, my big brother actually went here so he can give me loads of advice and stuff, it's great. I think I'll pay the extra £5 a week or whatever for the nicer accommodation though, the cheap one looked too run down.
hey! are you an international student as well?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads