Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I compliment myself, and then get flattered, then I take myself to dinner and sleep on the first night. Wow, I can barely resist myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BOB2014)
    I have to admit i looked really good yday for a party and not one person gave me a compliment (other than my mum and my friend who answered yes' when i asked her how i looked). Made me feel abit sad. I know I shouldn't but i just did

im a female btw
    You compliment your self,you don't need anyone's approval. You look smoking hot just the way you are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    I compliment myself, and then get flattered, then I take myself to dinner and sleep on the first night. Wow, I can barely resist myself.
    Are you related to Harry styles? Y'all look alike

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Are you related to Harry styles? Y'all look alike
    We're both white, but I think that's about as much as we have in common.

I swear my face is horribly generic, I look like everyone.

ReputationRep:
    Hope you get complimented on your personality, if comments on that but not your looks fail to make you feel good then you are secretly insecure about your looks and in denial about the whole thing.

ReputationRep:
    We're both white, but I think that's about as much as we have in common.

I swear my face is horribly generic, I look like everyone.
    Well I can see that you're white! But nah,some Harry style looking features you for going on there

ReputationRep:
    Well I can see that you're white! But nah,some Harry style looking features you for going on there
    Would you happen to have a reference picture for me to compare?

ReputationRep:
    i have a heavy flow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nothepreacher)
    i have a heavy flow.
    Heyy people

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Ruthless Dutchman;52080075]Would you happen to have a reference picture for me to compare?[/QUOTE

Don't you know Harry styles and what he looks like? I don't know what it is in particular but you both share something

ReputationRep:
    i have a heavy flow.
    It'd probably be a good idea to stay inside and do nothing, put on your comfy clothes, watch a movie or something?

ReputationRep:
    Would you happen to have a reference picture for me to compare?

Don't you know Harry styles and what he looks like? I don't know what it is in particular but you both share something
    Maybe put both mine and his together for other people to try and find out the resemblance? I still don't see it myself to be honest! I've got more pictures of myself on here if it helps to compare against?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTipsyTarsier)
    Get hotter
    teach her:cool:

ReputationRep:
    You looked really good at that party the other day.

I know because I followed you home, my love.

PRSOM :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Maybe everyone was in fear that if they complimented you they would be accused of sexual harassment, so they said nothing instead.
    British men are in constant fear of this, a social norm created by corporations so that they work harder towards the dream of having lots of money to get girls, instead of having confidence.

ReputationRep:
    Why the hell do you care so much about other peoples' opinions? Do you live to get compliments or have fun? Honestly, you sound arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe put both mine and his together for other people to try and find out the resemblance? I still don't see it myself to be honest! I've got more pictures of myself on here if it helps to compare against?
    I know it's definitely the face,when I figure out the answer I'll let you know

ReputationRep:
    i have a heavy flow.
    Lawd

ReputationRep:
    This is not a scenario that I'm familiar with. One of the benefits of being butt ugly (0.2/10) is that no one notices me, everyone avoids me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2014
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.