Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Cannot wait! Have you heard anything off them since accepting your offer? I'm wondering when we have to do the crb and health checks xx

ReputationRep:
    I got conditional offer to start september 2015.
    I will be commuting as i live in St Helens.... so excited x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helenetomo)
    I got conditional offer to start september 2015.
    I will be commuting as i live in St Helens.... so excited x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw congratulations!! So exciting
    Is it for adult nursing? X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Adult Nursing......
    I am waiting to hear what we need to do next!!!

Not sure when we will hear anything though.... x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Adult Nursing......
    I am waiting to hear what we need to do next!!!

Not sure when we will hear anything though.... x
    I know I accepted my offer before Christmas and haven't heard anything yet but I didn't expect to until at least after new year but who knows :/ have you accepted your offer? X

ReputationRep:
    Yeah,

I have made LJMU my firm choice, Edgehill as my insurance.

Sure we will receive more information in the next few weeks.

Need to sort out bursary / finance etc......

ReputationRep:
    Yeah,

I have made LJMU my firm choice, Edgehill as my insurance.

Sure we will receive more information in the next few weeks.

Need to sort out bursary / finance etc......
    Nice, I went for an interview at edge hill but got a letter saying I wouldn't hear until at least but then I got an unconditional offer from ljmu so I withdraw my application for edge hill and my others so I could accept my offer!

From previous experience with student finance the earlier you get it done the better as when I started uni 6 years ago a lot of people who applied late got their money late too xx

ReputationRep:
    That's a huge concern, must get money sorted..... no way i can manage without.

Got mortgage and 2 kids to support!!!!!

Hoping it's a fairly straight forward process.....

September seems a while off, but i got a feeling it will soon be here!!!!!

x

ReputationRep:
    Yeh same for me and Ive already had student finance once so I'm limited to what I can actually get. It was fairly straightforward for me last time but I know it wasn't for everyone!

Are you on Facebook? If you search Liverpool John Moore's adult nursing September 15 there's a group there. so far only two members but I imagine that there will be plenty more by September.

Nice to see there's another mature student (presuming from the mortgage and two kids you are!) x

ReputationRep:
    That would be correct. Mature student indeed. I will have a look on fb now.... Like you say will be good to get to know other students x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to find the group on Facebook! Maybe someone could try and find me, then send me an invite for the group???? I'm Helen Thompson Mills on fb.... X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't seem to find the group on Facebook! Maybe someone could try and find me, then send me an invite for the group???? I'm Helen Thompson Mills on fb.... X

Posted from TSR Mobile
    there's two people coming up with that name...either one with the profile picture as a couple on their wedding day or a you (if it's you) with a black top on? Don't want to add the wrong one! X

ReputationRep:
    I'm at a wedding on the pic... it's me with my 2 girls x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Black top.... Forgot I changed the pic lol x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, Im doing adult nursing sept 2015 at LJMU too. Is anybody going to the applicant day next wed (18th feb.) Also im going to join the Facebook page if thats ok, will be nice to get to know people before we all start

ReputationRep:
    Hi Hannah, I'm going to the applicant day tmw. Can't wait to meet everyone. See you there, Helen x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview for Adult Nursing on the 16th February and haven't heard anything, the wait is driving me crazy!!
    Especially as its the only university I actually want to go to! It's all or nothing

ReputationRep:
    Aww good luck! I always think no news is good news!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone accepted an offer? I've been offered a place in Marybone 3 accommodation, would be nice to make some friends prior to moving from the east coast haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aarjames)
    Anyone accepted an offer? I've been offered a place in Marybone 3 accommodation, would be nice to make some friends prior to moving from the east coast haha
    Hey, I've accepted my offer and there's a few other people who have too. we've got a Facebook group going if you want to join Search Liverpool John Moore's adult nursing 2015.
    I'm not gonna be living in halls as I'm only a 15min train ride from uni.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 12, 2015
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.