Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Aenigma)
Urmm yes you should definitely call
JP send contacts my email
Have you formally accepted because you're way past the two week expiration date

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks Aenigma, everything is ok now, I sent them a mail and they immediately returned me the contract on the same day!

all the best
Aenigma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Samava)
thanks Aenigma, everything is ok now, I sent them a mail and they immediately returned me the contract on the same day!

all the best
Perfect , glad to hear it :grin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oschene23
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Has anyone received any emails/updates from JPM following their offer acceptance confirmation?
dratnaras
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey, i'm doing an internship at JP this summer at Bournemouth too, i'm doing technology though.
farxadik
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nourify)
Well done!
I'll be in london as well!
hi guys, how you got job: 1- how long took apply to there, 2-is there any link for applying?
Nourify
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by farxadik)
hi guys, how you got job: 1- how long took apply to there, 2-is there any link for applying?
I spent about 2 hours on my application including writing my cover letter etc, and entry for summer 2015 is long closed now
farxadik
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nourify)
I spent about 2 hours on my application including writing my cover letter etc, and entry for summer 2015 is long closed now
So unlucky((
Mathsforlife
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
what are they looking for at JPMorgan? I'm a Mathematics student at Imperial College London going onto my 2nd year with a expected grade of 2:1. Do they look at how many languages you know? Like I have only done English at GCSE. Do I stand a chance? Like what are the qualities of a ideal candidate?
HelloG
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Economist14)
I've been offered an internship with JPM for Global Wealth Management in London! Congratulations and I look forward to meeting some of you.
Hey when did you get your offer like December , Jan or feb I know this was long ago but still
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed