How to become proper friends with people? Watch

FasterThanFTL
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Add them on instagram, you know that's where I'm at full time, 100% full throttle. Shout out to all them Google gangsters I see y'all holding down that facebook page. And especially shout out to everybody rocking with the Amazon warrior, we going live stream tonight. Y'all already know the deal, stream gangsters on deck, get your drinks ready. It's your boy FTL, I'm out. Deuces.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kaylaleigh
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by angelfox)
What if the person says no though?
They won't be so direct, they'd just say something like 'Oh sorry i'm busy this week' or whatever, to which you simply 'Oh, maybe some other time' and leave it at that.
angelfox
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Kaylaleigh)
They won't be so direct, they'd just say something like 'Oh sorry i'm busy this week' or whatever, to which you simply 'Oh, maybe some other time' and leave it at that.
But we'll both know what that really means
jaffacake111
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That's just how it goes, we all have different reasons why it is difficult to make/keep proper friends.

I have two proper friends (one female, one male) who I can not see for weeks if not months and we'll be back to how we were straight away. That's worth holding on to in my opinion - anything else I can take it or leave it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads