Looking for room mates for 2015 - BIMM Brighton Watch

AmyMillie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by izzyct)
Hey I've got an unconditional offer for Professional musicianship starting October 2015 and I'm also looking for someone to live with. Amy, I'm from Bristol, so close!
Also I know there is an estate agent that works with the school but I read somewhere (might have been one of the groups) that she takes quite a big commission and that gumtree and places are the best places to look
If any of you want to add me on facebook it's Izzy Corben-Tann (99.999 sure I'm the only one of them!)
Hey Izzy! I've added you on facebook!
And ahh does she take a lot of commission? I didn't know that
izzyct
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I heard that, or it was something negative, like she's really over booked or something like that. But the gist of it was to go through gumtree or do it on your own. I do have a friend who is currently a second year at sussex, might see if she's moving out of her house and I know it's reasonably cheap and central
GlitteredAsh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hello all of you sorry if I'm intruding just I'm also looking for somewhere to live in 2015 and some housemates!
AmyDuignan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by GlitteredAsh)
Hello all of you sorry if I'm intruding just I'm also looking for somewhere to live in 2015 and some housemates!
So am I! still looking too, what will you be studying?
GlitteredAsh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AmyDuignan)
So am I! still looking too, what will you be studying?
Social Work at Sussex
izzyct
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by GlitteredAsh)
Me and the girl who made this post were thinking of making a group chat on facebook and looking from there once we know how many rooms to look for. Feel free both of you to add me on facebook Izzy Corben-Tann and we can hopefully find somewhere!
I've had a look on gumtree and found a few places but obviously we don't know how many people to look for!
kyranmoses
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
FLAT MATE NEEDED NOW!

STUDENT HOUSING.

Double Room available for £412 per month (not including bills) on 10 Shaftesbury Road, 10 minute walk to the centre of town and also 10 minutes to the pier.

Three male flat mates currently reside and looking for a fourth.

If you’re interested please ring Kyran Moses on 07766546453 or 07823771760.

Cheers!!
ameliajanebird
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I've got three rooms going in a 6 bedroom house on Elm Grove. The three of us that are staying at are all studying at BIMM.

Email me at [personal details removed] if your interested.

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare...de_required=1&
steven_music10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey!

Im studying BA HONS Songwriting next year too and am looking for housing too. Add me on fbook, Steven Hughes. Hope to see you guys next year!
AmyMillie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by steven_music10)
Hey!

Im studying BA HONS Songwriting next year too and am looking for housing too. Add me on fbook, Steven Hughes. Hope to see you guys next year!
Hey Steven!
I'd add you on facebook but I have no idea which Steven Hughes you are🙈
steven_music10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey Amy,

No worries aha,
https://www.facebook.com/steven.hughes.3745496
speak soon
alexrgordon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys!

Im starting the music production course at bimm in october and im also looking for a place to live. Wondered if any of you have looked at bedford square?
steven_music10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by alexrgordon)
Hey guys!

Im starting the music production course at bimm in october and im also looking for a place to live. Wondered if any of you have looked at bedford square?
Hey Alex,

Ive looked online it seems like an amazing place to live to be honest, although not 100% sure on going about getting a house share there whether you do it through the bimm accommodation lady or contact the landlords yourself.
alexrgordon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey Alex,

Ive looked online it seems like an amazing place to live to be honest, although not 100% sure on going about getting a house share there whether you do it through the bimm accommodation lady or contact the landlords yourself.
hey Steven,

Yeah it does look really nice I dont think its through the Bimm lady, although its similar. I called the number on the website before christmas and spoke to someone and he told me they hadnt started viewing yet..so i guess you just contact them directly and sort out a room in one of the houses once they start viewings.

Im not really sure on the best thing to do, but bedford square is like a 10 minute walk from Bimm and quite affordable!
steven_music10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
hey Steven,

Yeah it does look really nice I dont think its through the Bimm lady, although its similar. I called the number on the website before christmas and spoke to someone and he told me they hadnt started viewing yet..so i guess you just contact them directly and sort out a room in one of the houses once they start viewings.

Im not really sure on the best thing to do, but bedford square is like a 10 minute walk from Bimm and quite affordable!
Oh wow, that seems ideal then, do let me know when you can apply for a viewing there cos it looks cool. Also how much did they say the rent was?
alexrgordon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh wow, that seems ideal then, do let me know when you can apply for a viewing there cos it looks cool. Also how much did they say the rent was?
Yeah I will do Im going to phone them in the next week so I will let you know what they say! And it varies depending on what room you get (single, double, en suite ect) but it starts from £88 a week!
steven_music10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yeah I will do Im going to phone them in the next week so I will let you know what they say! And it varies depending on what room you get (single, double, en suite ect) but it starts from £88 a week!
Cheers Alex,

88pound is really cheap considering its brighton thats great, and thank you!
alexrgordon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cheers Alex,

88pound is really cheap considering its brighton thats great, and thank you!
Yeah its not bad at all no worries mate!
YaronAsh
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey guys,

I'm starting on the Songwriting BA in September and looking for people to house share with! Facebook groups are proving unsuccessful so far! Looks like you guys are getting on a bit better

If anyone has sorted anything and could advise or is looking for someone to start the process with, add me on Facebook: Yaron Ash

Thanks!
HollyBollyWolly
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey people, I've got a place to do the BA Hons Songwriting course October this year Woo! I'm so excited! I'm also looking for housemates/a place to live and have no idea where to start with this whole accommodation search! If anyone is still looking then add me on Facebook! Holly Isobelle Sapphire Glanvill (sorry for the long name)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Postgraduate train to teach Postgraduate
    Wed, 15 May '19
  • University of Brighton
    Architecture and interior architecture Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Brighton City campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Jun '19

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (551)
37.84%
No - but I will (114)
7.83%
No - I don't want to (102)
7.01%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (689)
47.32%

Watched Threads