Turn on thread page Beta
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    In all honesty if he left them somewhere obvious and was looking through it with you it seems kinda clear he just plain forgot about them.

The thing to judge is how he acts about deleting them. I mean he might say yes and hide them, or he might say yes and delete them, but the thing to look for is if he kicks up a fuss and can't see why it would upset you. If he resists and argues back you kinda need to lay down the law on him a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Alternatively, turn a blind eye and pretend nothing happened. After all relationships totally don't revolve around emotion... oh wait, they do!
    By emotions I mean the ones that tend to make people **** their lives up like insecurity:

"I've invested a year in this relationship, if I can't make it work now then it'll never work" etc.

Go with your gut and be honest. Otherwise that's how mistakes are made.

ReputationRep:
    its just something to **** to- i wouldnt worry to much about it. it would be a shame to delete them

ReputationRep:
    If youmre a guy in this position, get rid of them. I just ****ed up everything because of this issue. It's not worth it even slightly. To me it was always just material and I don't like my ex at all really but the amount of pain it's caused me... It's never worth it

ReputationRep:
    it's just a **** bank.

ReputationRep:
    You should delete the folder yourself!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2017
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.