Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's your MBTI (Personality Type)? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by harvingill)
    It wouldn't let me copy and paste, I uploaded (hopefully you can see it there)
    Fairly similiar except the balance between Judging and Perceiving. Your intuition is also strongly against your senses but no where near to my extent...mine seems unhealthy to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DErasmus)
    Fairly similiar except the balance between Judging and Perceiving. Your intuition is also strongly against your senses but no where near to my extent...mine seems unhealthy to me
    Mine was a little odd because in some areas I like being organised and some being flexible. So it kinda got just evened out
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Infp master race checking in

ReputationRep:
    INTP holla at meeeeeeeee ^_^ Mine seem to be pretty weighted, but I felt like I was answering the same things loads of times but just worded differently?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayan97)
    INTP holla at meeeeeeeee ^_^ Mine seem to be pretty weighted, but I felt like I was answering the same things loads of times but just worded differently?
    Wow those results are even more similar to mine, you value Intuiton as much as I do, however i'm less of a robot and have feelings

Yes the questions seemed the same to me too... perhaps a consequence of the whole analytical INTP thing?

Apparently Descartes was an INTP... he's my favourite philosopher, obviously a bit sceptical how they reached that conclusion though.

ReputationRep:
    INFP - aka
    Seal, Healer, Dreamer, or Idealist
    (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CescaD96)
    ISTJ. Ooh, I'm an inspector!

Me too :five:
    "No-nonsense"

Practical and fact-minded individuals, whose reliability cannot be doubted.

ReputationRep:
    INTJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    INTJ :gangster:
    Woop INTJ crew.

ENTJ - natural leader which is pleasing

ReputationRep:
    INTJ

INTJ: Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organize a job and carry it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance - for themselves and others.Dominant function: Introverted Intuition.
    Auxiliary function: Extraverted Thinking.

ReputationRep:
    Wait... But then I'm INTJ from the 16personalities.... So accurate and creepy

ReputationRep:
    ENFP!!!

ReputationRep:
    INTP

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I'm an INFP! It's scarily accurate haha

ReputationRep:
    I remember taking this test a few times before, answering very honestly and taking my time, only to get a result that doesn't fit me at all. Let's see if the same happens today...

Oh wonderful. Restrictive answers to questions I have an entirely different answer for that isn't listed. This is the problem with these tests, sometimes your answer to the question is not listed and the listed answers are absolutely not true for you in any way, like you couldn't even pick the most likely one because none of the answers are any more likely than the other. Also sometimes you get two answers and your answer lies squarely in the middle of the two, you don't sway one way more than the other, so what are you supposed to do when there's no middle-ground answer? Also some of these questions are so vague or weird I don't even know what it is they're asking!

Like this one what the **** is this even supposed to mean:

15. Would you rather have as a friend someone who
    is always coming up with new ideas, or
    has both feet on the ground

... HOW are you supposed to answer that? What does that even mean? Does that not just sound like the vaguest song lyric you have ever heard?

Somehow I doubt this is the "official" test like I saw somebody here claim, it's far too low quality to be the real test.

Anyway I got ISFP, the description of which was as vague as a bad horoscope reading so could be interpreted by a wide number of people as being like them.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by HSafirah)
    Me too :five:
    "No-nonsense"
    No one should mess with us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airess3)
    Read both profiles and see which one you agree with the most .
    Im a bit of both tbh...

but i'll say that I'm more INTJ

ReputationRep:
    INFJ- The Advocate

ReputationRep:
    I'm INFJ

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.