ReputationRep:
    I love 2 and 5 .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoking)
    Lol someone is in denial

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/casualsex.htm

Boom. Enjoy that read.

****And as reality comes crashing down around you the crowd goes wild!!****

But seriously, you must know that being a slut isn't ever going to actually win you a guy who'd actually care about you as a person?
    this convo is bizzarre in order for me to be aroused i need to be sexually attracted to them

this is like me saying 'hey why dont u just sleep with that homeless woman with no teeth'

u wouldnt be aroused by her.

I need to be aroused.

this convo is dumb lets end it here.
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    I really like 1 and 5. 1 because I love lace and I like the style of 5 but sadly I can't wear straps like that because I'm very chesty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coben)
    this convo is bizzarre in order for me to be aroused i need to be sexually attracted to them

this is like me saying 'hey why dont u just sleep with that homeless woman with no teeth'

u wouldnt be aroused by her.

I need to be aroused.

this convo is dumb lets end it here.
    Aroused by a guy that views you as little more than a kleenex? Not sure which part of that is meant to be sexy :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoking)
    Aroused by a guy that views you as little more than a kleenex? Not sure which part of that is meant to be sexy :rofl:
    Because she sees him as kleenex as well you goober (no offense). It's just a piece of kleenex banging another piece of kleenex and kind of racing to the finish because they know that whoever cums first will just fall asleep leaving the other piece of kleenex unsatisfied. What couldn't be sexy about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Because she sees him as kleenex as well you goober (no offense). It's just a piece of kleenex banging another piece of kleenex and kind of racing to the finish because they know that whoever cums first will just fall asleep leaving the other piece of kleenex unsatisfied. What couldn't be sexy about that?

:sexface:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coben)
    Hi All,

It's December

I'm getting two dresses today for the upcoming party season but I'm stuck on which ones to get.

I can only afford two so help me pick which two to get.

Which of these say 'hey, I'm a whore but I'm a classy whore '

Dress 1 : £34.99

Dress 2: £34.99

Dress 3 £34.99:

Dress 4: £32.99

Dress 5 : £19.99

Which should i get I can only afford two so pick 2

Thanks in advance
    OMG I want to get dress 2 for my birthday party!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coben)
    Hi All,

It's December

I'm getting two dresses today for the upcoming party season but I'm stuck on which ones to get.

I can only afford two so help me pick which two to get.

Which of these say 'hey, I'm a whore but I'm a classy whore '

Dress 1 : £34.99

Dress 2: £34.99

Dress 3 £34.99:

Dress 4: £32.99

Dress 5 : £19.99

Which should i get I can only afford two so pick 2

Thanks in advance
    I would have to say the 2nd and 4th ones are the better ones. The first one is nice but there is something I don't like about it but not sure what it is. As the 2nd and 3rd are the same except the colour, the 2nd one stands out more than the black one and looks that bit better. The 4th one is nice and classy. I am in two minds about the 5th one as I do like it however I don't like it as the top bit is unflattering if you haven't got big boobies as well as the figure isn't flattering.

So go for the 2nd and 4th dresses

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.