Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'm looking for somewhere to stay next year! I study English and I was wondering if you still had a room available? x

ReputationRep:
    No ones really come forward yet, below is an ad that I placed that will give more info. if those interest you I'll be happy to swap details so that we can organise a meet up and/ or the contract signing
    http://student.spareroom.co.uk/flats...are_id=3936404

ReputationRep:
    hello! i'm 3rd year and there is me and 2 other guys looking for a place and another flat mate if anyone is interested message me!

ReputationRep:
    Looking for 4 (now) more flatmates in an 8 bed. Details at http://student.spareroom.co.uk/flats...are_id=3831499

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I'm in the uncomfortable position of having nowhere and noone to live with next year. I study Psychology at the university and am just looking for second year accommodation as I'm on placement the year after. If anyone needs an extra flatmate to make up a house or needs out of a contract, get in touch

Bit about me- I'm sociable and pretty easygoing but quite hardworking. Don't mind the gender of who I live with. I'm not a party animal but do enjoy going out on occasion.

Looking to spend about £4000 a year including bills. Would prefer living in Cathays or the bottom end of Roath because of quicker access to the university and Lidl.

Cheers,
    Pip

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I study in English looking for second year accommodation too. I think a few of us are trying to make up a group to houseshare!

ReputationRep:
    Hi we have 2 large double rooms available on Alfred st sharing with 4 girls. Lush renovated house next to albany road so close to all the shops, bus stops and a short walk to cyncoed. Rent £350 a month including unlimited bills please contact 07776305022

ReputationRep:
    If anyone could drop me a message it would be greatly appreciated. I'll be third year as of September and looking to share a house in Cathay's so if anyone has a spare room please get in contact.

Basically I intended on doing a placement next year, which isn't happening now but obviously my friends have all arranged alternative things. I'm sociable but obviously will be in my final year.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Me and a housemate (2 females) are both going into our third year at Cardiff Uni and we have a 9 bed house in Cathays we need to fill... It's currently being refurbished so it will be brand new ready for September '15.
    We don't mind boys or girls
    A group or individuals.
    If anyone is interested please drop me a message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckii.s)
    If anyone could drop me a message it would be greatly appreciated. I'll be third year as of September and looking to share a house in Cathay's so if anyone has a spare room please get in contact.

Basically I intended on doing a placement next year, which isn't happening now but obviously my friends have all arranged alternative things. I'm sociable but obviously will be in my final year.

Thanks
    HiMe and a housemate (2 females) are both going into our third year at Cardiff Uni and we have a 9 bed house in Cathays we need to fill... It's currently being refurbished so it will be brand new ready for September '15. If you're interested let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, we are a house of three girls currently (two medics and an intercalating psychologist) who are looking for two people to fill our house for next year as we are losing housemates to years out, graduation etc. We are a really friendly bunch looking for sociable, fun people to join us next year!

If you're interested, send me a message xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for two people to share a house with next year! Me and my friend, who are both studying Fine Art in Cardiff Met in Sept have already found a house but we need 2 people to commit with us so we can put down a deposit! It's being refurbished over the summer and it's £68 a week with bills on top, if you're interested get in touch with me and I can send you a link to the house and we can sort out other details!

E-mail me at [email protected] or "Ginge Chapman" on facebook!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckii.s)

Thanks
    If you're still need get in touch! We have 2 rooms spare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pip1309)
    Hello! I'm in the uncomfortable position of having nowhere and noone to live with next year. I study Psychology at the university and am just looking for second year accommodation as I'm on placement the year after. If anyone needs an extra flatmate to make up a house or needs out of a contract, get in touch

Bit about me- I'm sociable and pretty easygoing but quite hardworking. Don't mind the gender of who I live with. I'm not a party animal but do enjoy going out on occasion.

Looking to spend about £4000 a year including bills. Would prefer living in Cathays or the bottom end of Roath because of quicker access to the university and Lidl.

Cheers,
    Pip
    If you're still interested message me! We have 2 rooms spare, 68 a week with bills on top. I can send you the link to a house we're hoping to put a deposit on when we find another 2 people!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitrogen2626)
    Hiya! I'm looking for somewhere to stay next year! I study English and I was wondering if you still had a room available? x
    We have 2 rooms available if you're still looking, message me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feikin)
    Hi, things for us have just fallen through (again!) we're 2 girls and we need somewhere to live!
    If you're still interested we need two people to fill a house! We're both girls too! It's 68 a week with bills on top, if you message me I can send you the link to the house which we want to put a deposit down asap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nitrogen2626)
    Currently have a 9 bed house in Cathays being refurbished for September with spare rooms.. Current housemates are Cardiff uni students going into third year. The rent is £300 a month which is such a good price considering everything is brand new! We're really sociable people so please give me a message if you're interested.

ReputationRep:
    Did you sort out your housing situation? We have two rooms going in a beautiful house in Cathays. £310 per month. If you are email me for details

ReputationRep:
    http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare...26mode%3Dlist&

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.