Prince Andrew sex case claim. Watch

Native To Europe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am in no way a loyalist. infact, i am a republican but I think this women is a liar. i simply do not believe her story particularly because of the fact that she was shown posing in a double spread of the daily mail posing for a camera for the story. And secondly she was 17 when these supposed acts were committed; this is not illegal.
Native To Europe
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dodgypirate)
Why on Earth would she lie?

As far as I know the Prince is mates with a registered sex offender who is now locked up.
Money, Money, Money, Money, Money, Money
Everglow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dodgypirate)
He has allegedly groomed and had sex with an underage girl who is now a mother.

He has categorically denied these allegations ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30943010
Hi, just so you know, your thread has been merged with one created about 2 weeks back as it's covering the same story.

Thanks.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by n00)
Yeah, I see that "Prince Andrew sex claims woman should not be believed" Dershowitz chap somehow managed to secure himself, Andrew and anyone else involved immunity.

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1503167.ece
Well, they are not the subject of the lawsuit. They have just been named in the papers as users of the service.

From what I understand, Dershowitz has nothing to do with Andrew.
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Native To Europe)
I am in no way a loyalist. infact, i am a republican but I think this women is a liar. i simply do not believe her story particularly because of the fact that she was shown posing in a double spread of the daily mail posing for a camera for the story. And secondly she was 17 when these supposed acts were committed; this is not illegal.

Depends on the state. Some are 18. Also, she was a prostitute which is illegal.
n00
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by DorianGrayism)
Well, they are not the subject of the lawsuit. They have just been named in the papers as users of the service.

From what I understand, Dershowitz has nothing to do with Andrew.
I wasn't talking about this lawsuit.
Native To Europe
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The places where this alleged act took place are all 16 for age of consent. And technically prostitution is not illegal. It is illegal to run a brothel and to solicite on the street.

This women looks like she has dollar signs flashing in her eye to me. I do not believ her one bit
green.tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Technically illegal. But immoral, in our eyes? If so we should change the law. Flying kites is illegal in some places.

Where does the media get off calling her a sex slave? I think they need to look up what the word slave means. It doesn't mean people doing something by choice in receipt of tons of cash who stand there happily having their photo taken to proudly show people who her important new friends are. Why wasn't she showing people and telling them how terrible it was that she was a sex slave?

Lot of fuss about nothing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads