uws adult nursing Watch

stace224
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Pml1985)
Hi everyone iv been told I'm on the reserve list for adult nursing uws but have no ucas update, is anyone else in the same position? X
I'm getting a testing session and my application still says they have withdrawn it so I wouldn't worry too much!
xashleyxmx87
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey. I am on the reserve list for UWS and just wondering if anyone knows if there is any chance that offers are ever made to people on reserve list? Thanks
watermelon90
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by xashleyxmx87)
Hey. I am on the reserve list for UWS and just wondering if anyone knows if there is any chance that offers are ever made to people on reserve list? Thanks
Hey! At my testing day the guy said almost always the reserve List get offers as many people are beginning to reject offers etc.

He did say it can be a tense wait sometimes as people are dropping out even in the week up to the beginning of term, so don't lose hope! X
xashleyxmx87
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by watermelon90)
Hey! At my testing day the guy said almost always the reserve List get offers as many people are beginning to reject offers etc.

He did say it can be a tense wait sometimes as people are dropping out even in the week up to the beginning of term, so don't lose hope! X
Yeahh I suppose thats true., Im keeping everything crossed! Not sure how big the reserve list is though thats the thing x
dollykat
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi everyone

just wondering if anyone knows what happens once you have firmed your offer?.. I know there is still a good while to go before our starting date and I'm probably being an impatient eager beaver but just making sure I'm not missing out on anything I'm supposed to be doing, I've completed my application form for the bursary but so far that's it. I guess we just wait till nearer the time before we start getting more info from the uni but just thought I would see if anyone had heard anything more since accepting their place. Xx
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by dollykat)
Hi everyone

just wondering if anyone knows what happens once you have firmed your offer?.. I know there is still a good while to go before our starting date and I'm probably being an impatient eager beaver but just making sure I'm not missing out on anything I'm supposed to be doing, I've completed my application form for the bursary but so far that's it. I guess we just wait till nearer the time before we start getting more info from the uni but just thought I would see if anyone had heard anything more since accepting their place. Xx
Which campus are you going to x
dollykat
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by stace224)
Which campus are you going to x
Paisley xx
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeahh I suppose thats true., Im keeping everything crossed! Not sure how big the reserve list is though thats the thing x
Not sure either but don't give up as I I just got offered a place today x
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If anyone is joining 1st year at ayr I've made a Facebook group for general chat. https://fb.com/groups/870938219611489/?fth=1
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Paisley https://fb.com/groups/1585623078354787/?fth=1
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dumfries https://fb.com/groups/754135124706705/?fth=1
shevonneuk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A few folks from my college have joined the hamilton one it seems silly having two so do you fancy joining forces x
stace224
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Yeah sure x
megmum
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did you hear anything back? I've applied for adult nursing too.
megmum
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I requested to join the group.
xashleyxmx87
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Received this email from admissions at uws the other day. They then asked for a copy of my certificates but havent heard anything since does anything think this will mean i have a place for definite? Name:  image.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  189.1 KB
sjne10
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Received this email from admissions at uws the other day. They then asked for a copy of my certificates but havent heard anything since does anything think this will mean i have a place for definite? Name:  image.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  189.1 KB
Hi there, I have been advised I am on the reserve list for Sep 2018 start, can I just ask did your UCAS account change when you were told you were on the reserve list? Thanks
Flauder
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by sjne10)
Hi there, I have been advised I am on the reserve list for Sep 2018 start, can I just ask did your UCAS account change when you were told you were on the reserve list? Thanks
Hey I git told I was on reserve list for mh nursing Paisley do u know if people sometimes end up getting offers xx
Flauder
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Flauder)
Hey I git told I was on reserve list for mh nursing Paisley do u know if people sometimes end up getting offers xx
Track said I wasn't offered a place but that the reason was places on the course were capped and I was in the reserve list xx
sjne10
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Flauder)
Track said I wasn't offered a place but that the reason was places on the course were capped and I was in the reserve list xx
I was told on the phone I was on the reserve list but my UCAS changed 2 weeks later and I now have a conditional for Ayr campus, I think it is all down to people accepting/declining spaces before they can make more offers. Fingers crossed!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.6%
No (522)
72.4%

Watched Threads