Where can I find cash-in-hand jobs? Watch

Roque fernandes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi im roque i m going for wrk but dey gave me more offs so i decided to wrk on m off days cash in hand
HellaConfused
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You've got to have connections. No one sane will risk being fine by paying a random under the table.
Mark & Mr. Bubbs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not necessarily so!
Mark & Mr. Bubbs
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Not necessarily so! "Illegal" some ppl just need immediate on spot cash instead of waiting for weeks to months for a gotdamned menial check AFTER TAXES. At least, not everyone in need of immediated cash, are into illegal gain purposes. Some or most folk aren't able to obtain a bank loan or have "family trees to shake" while waiting on following week for payday. "**** happens"..bills, emergency's so forth! Good luck in your search! I too am seaching! Theres nothing WRONG NEEDING CASH ON HAND!!!
K2junior
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Please hook me up with a job there!!???
zakwells
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Bars/Clubs, I used to get paid cash weekly (Declared so not illegal)
fml121
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
kebab shops m8
aliza93
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
lol...so right...my husband went to ask for a proper job and the man offered him 240 per week to work 12hour everyday
Aloysia1985
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cash in hand jobs are not illegal as long as you pay tax on it. Otherwise most labourers are breaking the law as they get paid mainly cash In hand. That's plumbers, gas engineers, electricians, mobile hair dressers and nail technicians just to name a few.
Texas1818
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It’s only illegal but the greedy tax man ain’t able to rob more money of hard working people who a slaves to the tax man because your not just working for yourself your also working for the money grabbing government
Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Texas1818)
It’s only illegal but the greedy tax man ain’t able to rob more money of hard working people who a slaves to the tax man because your not just working for yourself your also working for the money grabbing government
No pension though.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
not sure what "cash-in" means :dontknow:
RedGiant
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by the bear)
not sure what "cash-in" means :dontknow:
I believe it means you get cash put in your hand as a result of doing a job of some kind.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (16)
18.82%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (36)
42.35%
Nope, not that interesting (33)
38.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed