Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Little late to the party here - the price of being in Disneyland when you receive your offer I suppose I really can't believe it, still. English at New! I feel a little intimidated by the prospect of it all, but the thought that tutors personally selected each of us does help with that a bit. Congratulations everyone! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Classics at Johns (danniegee, it's Emily with the triangles! Izzy says well done!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by AdamY)
    Little late to the party here - the price of being in Disneyland when you receive your offer I suppose I really can't believe it, still. English at New! I feel a little intimidated by the prospect of it all, but the thought that tutors personally selected each of us does help with that a bit. Congratulations everyone! :awesome:
    What are you doing in Disneyland?! Lucky you, has your school not started yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaweedBrain)
    Classics at Johns (danniegee, it's Emily with the triangles! Izzy says well done!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :eek3: :party: :eek3:

Do you know how the other triangle makers got on? (Izzy, Sophie?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaweedBrain)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No way!!! That's so cool! Well done on getting an offer! Do you know if Max got in? I was too dumb to ask for his email address! (I still haven't solved the triangle problem :P )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chlorophile)
    What are you doing in Disneyland?! Lucky you, has your school not started yet?
    Putting my gap year to good use A few days off from work never hurt, eh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danniegee)
    (I still haven't solved the triangle problem :P )
    Unless you want it to come back to haunt you in October, I think you're allowed to Google it now...
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by AdamY)
    Putting my gap year to good use A few days off from work never hurt, eh!
    Oh right, well I hope you're enjoying yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fluteflute)
    Unless you want it to come back to haunt you in October, I think you're allowed to Google it now...
    Ah - good idea...I didn't realise it was googlable (I thought the triangle people had created the problem themselves )

ReputationRep:
    Somebody please tell me the triangle problem 😉😉 I know it's way out of my area of knowledge but I just can't read how people discuss an apparently interesting problem that I haven't heard of :// curiosity will be the death of me .-.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evazilber57)
    Somebody please tell me the triangle problem ����������
    Poll
    Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.