Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    am still waiting too .....hope we hear soon x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pml1985)
    hopefully won't be too long until we hear then guys 👍. I better get in, I can't go through all this again next year 😂😂
    Where did u apply to?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks same to you, I have applied too cale and uws also,I have had my cale interview and I have my uws on April 1, I just want to hear back from at least one lol, what about you's?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    Hello guys ,
    Anyone of you have got an invitation to attend an interview day for adult nursing sep 2015 start on 23/01/15 , i hope i am not alone ?? And for all tge students nursing, do you have any advice for me for the interview ?
    Much appricited

Anyone heard anything xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheryl8891)
    Anyone heard anything xx
    I had an unsuccessful last week, hopefully you will hear soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may-z)
    I had an unsuccessful last week, hopefully you will hear soon
    Oh what do u mean u had unsuccessul last week ! Have u heared from stirling ??

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything xx
    Nooooo i am still waiting 😯😯😯😯

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    Oh what do u mean u had unsuccessul last week ! Have u heared from stirling ??
    Basically a rejection fir stirling! There was too much competition or something, but since they haven't given you anything it looks quite promising for you

ReputationRep:
    I recieved an offer yesterday. I wish you good luck x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may-z)
    Basically a rejection fir stirling! There was too much competition or something, but since they haven't given you anything it looks quite promising for you
    Oh i am so sorry to hear that i hope u have got an offer from some where else !i am so worried now i hope they not gonna reject me so worried indeed 😐

ReputationRep:
    I recieved an offer yesterday. I wish you good luck x
    Thank u dear, congrats cheryl is it for higland campus ??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    Thank u dear, congrats cheryl is it for higland campus ??
    Yeah for highland campus xx

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting for a decision here too and I gave in and called today and was told they hadn't made a decision on my file. I attended interview 22nd January so how they haven't made any decision at all, even a maybe one, I don't know but feeling very frustrated and disheartened.

She said they are making decisions still every day but the deadline is just 3 working days away so they had better hurry up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bakeybadoo)
    Still waiting for a decision here too and I gave in and called today and was told they hadn't made a decision on my file. I attended interview 22nd January so how they haven't made any decision at all, even a maybe one, I don't know but feeling very frustrated and disheartened.

She said they are making decisions still every day but the deadline is just 3 working days away so they had better hurry up.
    aww i hope you hear very soon, i got my response of a conditional offer (providing i pass my modules i am doing just now) for highland campus 2 days ago.

the waiting was horrible, good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, Julie! And thanks, me too. I'm almost certain it's a U and if I've waited almost 10 weeks to hear that, I will be complaining!

x

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys my app for stirling was unsuccessuful for stirling ! and i have applied for 3 stirling campuses ! Do u think i might get an offer from the other two ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliOU)
    Hey guys my app for stirling was unsuccessuful for stirling ! and i have applied for 3 stirling campuses ! Do u think i might get an offern from the other two ?
    Hey, did they give you the same reason of it being fully already? And there's a chance you will still get an offer as a few girls from my school in previous years had that happen to them! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    What does it say on Track, what do the other campuses say?

Makes me anxious because I was told if you applied for more than 1 campus, your decision would be based for all...

When did you hear, Ali? And sorry it was a U, that sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may-z)
    Hey, did they give you the same reason of it being fully already? And there's a chance you will still get an offer as a few girls from my school in previous years had that happen to them! Good luck
    yes they said it is being fully and competitive ! But i have applied for 3 campus and my application was unsuccessful at stirling campus for the other two nothing has been changed !so what do u think might happen i am so confused now !!

ReputationRep:
    If they haven't sent a U, you may get an offer yet!

Why not email them and ask?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.