Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is sex compulsory in relationship? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    A day later and I'm still laughing over this ffs.

Agreed with this tbh. A relationship without sex is...basically a friendship no? Unless there are other romantic/sexual acts between the couple but even then why not have sex? :dontknow: (though it's perfectly fine and normal to wait a while before having sex, or if both partners are just not interested in sex or whatever.)
    Exactly, i mean nothing against people who wait but whats the point waiting, its not like you lose anything having sex (assuming you use protection)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)
    But I digress, for something to qualify as a relationship there needs to be sexual contact at the very least. In addition, no self respecting male would enter a relationship with someone they haven't had sex with first.
    Well I agree with this bit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milandhimal)
    In developed country after a week of relation they are engaged in sex. WTF :/ . They dont respect eachother after all. They dont love eachother, they love their organ -_-.
    If people are really into each other and they want each other - it is disrespect? wutttt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    A day later and I'm still laughing over this ffs.

Agreed with this tbh. A relationship without sex is...basically a friendship no? Unless there are other romantic/sexual acts between the couple but even then why not have sex? :dontknow: (though it's perfectly fine and normal to wait a while before having sex, or if both partners are just not interested in sex or whatever.)
    Well that's where you clearly have a terrible sense of humour because luckily for all of us the mods deemed it off topic and not constructive and gave me a card.

I'm so, so happy that TSR is moderated in the balanced, thoughtful and socially aware way it is. I was beginning to think its moderated by a bunch of losers with a chip on their shoulder because the last party they got invited to was their own 10th birthday party (which no one attended). Thank god its run by such a humorous unautistic bunch of great individuals.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 10, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.