Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kggrable)
    Accepted!!
    Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_079)
    Yeah of course, I'll see what he says. What have you got so far that you're aware of?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've been aware of:
    - less male teachers
    - less teachers in general due to new legislation about barring teachers who live with those who have been convicted of a violent offence
    -too much emphasis on exam results not enough lessons on life skills
    - over crowded primary schools
    -money being spent on "modern technology" the money spent on the iPads could have funded for 8000 children or paid the wages of 8000 teachers according to NAHT.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SK-PrimaryEd)
    I've been aware of:
    - less male teachers
    - less teachers in general due to new legislation about barring teachers who live with those who have been convicted of a violent offence
    -too much emphasis on exam results not enough lessons on life skills
    - over crowded primary schools
    -money being spent on "modern technology" the money spent on the iPads could have funded for 8000 children or paid the wages of 8000 teachers according to NAHT.
    As far as I'm aware there isn't much else but I'm waiting for him to reply you're plenty prepared as it is!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danni_079)
    As far as I'm aware there isn't much else but I'm waiting for him to reply you're plenty prepared as it is!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Okay, thank you. Yeah kind of nervous/ scared, got my interview for Primary Teaching at Greenwich University tomorrow afternoon 😭😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SK-PrimaryEd)
    Okay, thank you. Yeah kind of nervous/ scared, got my interview for Primary Teaching at Greenwich University tomorrow afternoon 😭😁
    You will be absolutely fine! Let me know how it goes . It's just an informal chat to get to know you really, you're what they want on paper they just need to see the real thing ☺️☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've recieved an unconditional offer to study sociology and pshycology. So excited. Anyone else studying that too? Even if ur not we can still chat

ReputationRep:
    Omgg congratulations !! I've applied there to study film and TV production , still haven't heard from them yet which is frustrating!! are you from london ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Aw. They are till may to reply though don't lose hope. Yeah I love in London. And you?

ReputationRep:
    I hope so, it's my fault for applying on the deadline day -_- and yeah I do, which part are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah yh busiest time to do it. North west and u u?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I still need to go to an open day and west but currently staying in east for now though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    oh ok.

Yeah me too. I've only been there once to stay A night with a friend who lives on campus

ReputationRep:
    I have received a conditional offer but unfortunately the conditions are not as what I have expected. Anyways which is better Middlesex or Greenwich?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh I need to see it, I've never been there before! Would you recommend it ? And what was the uni atmosphere like ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The atmosphere was good. I felt so at home and welcome and I was only there for a night.

ReputationRep:
    Ohh that's good then! I hope they get back to me soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional offer for BA Criminology, and accepted it a few weeks ago is anyone else planning on studying this course?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh congrats (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taniap96)
    I've recieved an unconditional offer to study sociology and pshycology. So excited. Anyone else studying that too? Even if ur not we can still chat
    Congratulations!!!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.