Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome! ☺️ Yeah there were a few tricky questions on the maths wasn't there! Lincoln is a lovely place, yeah it's my firm choice as I'm actually moving to lincoln in April.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey!!
    Has anyone got any ideas of where they are going to apply for accomodation? 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linc_Dan)
    Hey!!
    Has anyone got any ideas of where they are going to apply for accomodation? 😊
    I will be living at raf waddington with my husband so won't be applying but when I was there for an interview one of the students said that pretty much all of the nursing students lived in the building next to the think tank if that helps 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Would offer a slightly different view on all nursing Studnets being in the pavilions. Some are yes. But don't forget the demands of course placements and others who do not have the same. Being around other nursing student has often been suggested as a good idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm going to apply for Park View anyway. ☺

ReputationRep:
    Has worked well for many. Pretty good value too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got offered a place yesterday! So excited to go to my first choice uni well done everyone who's said they got it! Let the journey commence x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amelia525)
    I got offered a place yesterday! So excited to go to my first choice uni well done everyone who's said they got it! Let the journey commence x
    Woo! Congratulations 😊 bring on September! I'll hopefully see you at the applicant days (whenever it is haha) x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

Me too. What accommodation have you been looking at?
    I'm really struggling on where to pick.
    x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, did anybody else receive their Lincoln hoodies last week? I'm getting far too excited!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview on 14th April ! really scared about the interview. anyone else got the same interview date ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabrielle_ox)
    I've got an interview on 14th April ! really scared about the interview. anyone else got the same interview date ?
    You will be fine! The interview was really simple and straight forward 😊 all I'd suggest is that you make sure you know how to divide and multiply by decimals, that's what i struggled with!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hello i have a interview on the 14th aswell at lincoln!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gabrielle_ox)
    hello i have a interview on the same day at Lincoln for adult nursing, really don't know what to expect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tegan_akester)
    hello i have a interview on the same day at Lincoln for adult nursing, really don't know what to expect
    I had my interview last Tuesday and I would advise you revise some maths such as multiplying and dividing decimals, ml to liters and %s. The English test was just about the 6c's and the group discussion was laid back and about how you use these different areas in your daily life from what I remember they were things like 'everybody counts and compassion' so I wouldn't worry too much as you can all help each other out. Good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Omg I'm so scared haha thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    Any of you guys starting in September feel free to join the Facebook group 'University of lincoln nursing degree- 2015' be nice for us all to get to know each other a little before we start 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm sorry but I can't seem to find the Facebook group, could you post a link?

thank you (:

ReputationRep:
    I looked yesterday and couldn't find it :-(

ReputationRep:
    Hey! im going to study Adult Nursing in Sept at Lincoln, has anyone applied for accommodation yet? ive applied for Park View but now im thinking that it may be too much out of the way

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.