Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guys, would u tap this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Her body - Hot. Her face - Not so much.

ReputationRep:
    do those arnold schwarzenegger arms not put u off at all?

ReputationRep:
    It would be interesting going out with her to say the very least. Why not ehh? I might as well try it.

ReputationRep:
    Would I "tap" that?

Without a shadow of a doubt.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snoop_frog)
    and i know some TSR nerd will come out with some crap along the lines of 'u jelly? u feeling insecure cos this chick can **** you up?' - nah son. seriously i don't care who she is i will destroy her in a fight. im from the streets of london.. there are no rules here if we get into a fight on the street i will legit headbutt this ***** in the mouth or give her the ultimate nipple cripple. can u imagine how satisfying backhanding her face would be? the sound of ur hand connecting with that flabby testicle-looking face would be a thing of beauty.

anyway, discuss.
    I hardly think so:
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-filed-charges

As to whether I think she is hot..far from it,she's ugly.Her ego is also huge,she had the balls to say she would make a better wonder woman than Gal Gadot after her completely ****ty performance in The Expendables 3.
    Gina Carano is one mma fighter who I think looks good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Would I "tap" that?

Without a shadow of a doubt.

HAHA OP.

These pictures end any argument.

/End thread.

ReputationRep:
    Rofl so much makeup and photoshop in that one yet I can still see the true sweaty 13 year old boy that hides under all that. Its all an illusion, put ur dicks away.

Carano is banging but when shes in the ring she looks and fights like a mixed race boy from Hackney. Good thing she retired and isnt trying to be a man anymore like the rest of these dirtbags. Felt sorry for her when she got put on a schoolbus by guyborg

Seriously give me 1 solid year of MMA training and ill easily go undefeated in women's mma (that sport is full of men/genuine shemales anyway). If a homeless american man can spank meisha tate in a sparring match without any training then I will whipe the floor with these *****es

ReputationRep:
    Nah you've just picked out her worse pictures. She's actually pretty good looking. OP's just jealous because she would kick the **** out of him.

ReputationRep:
    Rofl so much makeup and photoshop in that one yet I can still see the true sweaty 13 year old boy that hides under all that. Its all an illusion, put ur dicks away.

Carano is banging but when shes in the ring she looks and fights like a mixed race boy from Hackney. Good thing she retired and isnt trying to be a man anymore like the rest of these dirtbags. Felt sorry for her when she got put on a schoolbus by guyborg

Seriously give me 1 solid year of MMA training and ill easily go undefeated in women's mma (that sport is full of men/genuine shemales anyway). If a homeless american man can spank meisha tate in a sparring match without any training then I will whipe the floor with these *****es
    What are you, Bobby Riggs? You could train as hard as you want, Ronda Rousey would snap your head clean off your neck, and kick it round the cage like a football.

'from the streets of London' - oooo badboy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by localfox1000)
    Nah you've just picked out her worse pictures. She's actually pretty good looking. OP's just jealous because she would kick the **** out of him.

(Original post by localfox1000)
    What are you, Bobby Riggs? You could train as hard as you want, Ronda Rousey would snap your head clean off your neck, and kick it round the cage like a football.
    Like meisha tate did to that tramp?

I will make a gif of his olympic calibre wrestling takedown when Im back home. Meisha learnt a lot about mixed martial arts that day

edit: and I picked out the pics that arent heavily edited and where she isnt caked in makeup. If you watch most videos of her online you can see the face flab wobble every time she opens her mouth

ReputationRep:
    aight.. so i found out that there is such thing as women's mma and that some butters chick called ronda rousey is the undefeated champion (and all of her fights end with her breaking her opponent's arm in the first round, no joke). upon this discovery i was ofcourse disgusted - seeing women built like tanks breaking each others faces and ****. like wtf are you doing? what happened to being a dancer or an actress why are u bludgeoning someone to near-death with ur elbows.

anyway that's besides the point.. i noticed that in every ronda rousey video i clicked (and that's a lot.. i needed to dedicate as much brain power as possible to hate this ugly man) the comments are flooded with fanboys talking about how they wanna marry her / bone her or how she's the hottest girl they've ever seen. LITERALLY every video is full of comments like these, and i'm sitting here thinking there's something wrong with me cos apparently im the only one who thinks her face looks like my left nut.
    Maybe, with a barge pole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    x

look at the moves coming out from the hobo, insane takedown defence

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.