Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatduckTEEHEE)
    Hey! I applied for Psychology too (Bsc with studies in Europe). If you don't mind can you tell me which course you applied for and when you applied because I haven't gotten my offer from Kent and I'm looking to keep it as insurance.
    Hello!
    BSc Psychology. I sent it off in November, I think. Something like that. I think I heard from them a month or two after, bearing in mind that Christmas interfered with how long they took.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r-t)
    Hi I was just reading this post because I've also applied for business management but wondering how long it'll take. Did you get an offer and if so how long did it take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi ! I got my offer in a month ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r-t)
    I applied quite recently and got the email on Monday confirming they've received my application. I applied through extra though which is why I'm abit more worried than I would have been if I applied before the deadline. My predicted grades are AAC and the man on the phone said they'd consider my application but I'm still abit worried. It's going to be a very anxious wait. Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm sure it'll all be okay in the end, hope they reply soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realunited)
    Hi ! I got my offer in a month ...
    Oh okay that's good thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Hello!
    BSc Psychology. I sent it off in November, I think. Something like that. I think I heard from them a month or two after, bearing in mind that Christmas interfered with how long they took.
    Sent mine off in January and I've still gotten no offer. Should o be worried? Are you planning on firming Kent?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sj10)
    I'm sure it'll all be okay in the end, hope they reply soon!
    Yep me too. The waiting is killing me because I already done the waiting first time round with my 5 original uni's then realised I didn't like why of them haha. Will let you know when they reply thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sent mine off in January and I've still gotten no offer. Should o be worried? Are you planning on firming Kent?
    As far as I know, they will let you know either way, so I would be surprised if you wasn't informed about being rejected. It does seem quite late now, what with all the applicant visit days happening around this time.

I doubt I will be. My sister goes there too, and although the course is decent, I dont think being there will help me to fully develop my independence.
    What about your other offers? Heard back from them?

ReputationRep:
    As far as I know, they will let you know either way, so I would be surprised if you wasn't informed about being rejected. It does seem quite late now, what with all the applicant visit days happening around this time.

I doubt I will be. My sister goes there too, and although the course is decent, I dont think being there will help me to fully develop my independence.
    Guess I'll just have to wait till May 7th.
    I was thinking of Kent as in insurance choice but if my application is unsuccessful then it'll probably be Cardiff. Well I've gotten conditionals at Glasgow, Aberdeen and Cardiff but im waiting on Kent and Edinburgh.

ReputationRep:
    Guess I'll just have to wait till May 7th.
    I was thinking of Kent as in insurance choice but if my application is unsuccessful then it'll probably be Cardiff. Well I've gotten conditionals at Glasgow, Aberdeen and Cardiff but im waiting on Kent and Edinburgh.
    Well done on your other offers!!
    Hope it all goes well for you.

ReputationRep:
    What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Are they courses at kent bad? The school has a high rating in student satisfactory so I'm just wondering how accurate that is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skye218)
    Are they courses at kent bad? The school has a high rating in student satisfactory so I'm just wondering how accurate that is?
    I haven't been there yet, obviously, but my sisters had a decent experience and she studies Biology. So take what you want from that, but I'm sure everybody's experiences there, and anywhere for that matter, vary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r-t)
    What course did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied for BSc Psychology with studies in Europe. You?

ReputationRep:
    Well done on your other offers!!
    Hope it all goes well for you.
    Why thank you!
    Good your with your application too

ReputationRep:
    I applied for BSc Psychology with studies in Europe. You?
    Business management

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Got my business management offer today after waiting for 9 days. So excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r-t)
    Got my business management offer today after waiting for 9 days. So excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    YAY! Congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sj10)
    YAY! Congrats
    Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.