Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maksiweronika)
    That's good :-) I've applied to 3 but only got one reply atm.. but I'm still so undecided! :L
    Omg no way that's so unfair!! 😑
    I applied to do Airline and Airport Management :-)
    Ah yeah I remember now! Where are you drawn to at the moment?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking Bucks.. but I really don't know how about you?

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking Bucks.. but I really don't know how about you?
    I haven't a clue, I love canterbury but I need to see the others before I make up my mind!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That's a good shout :-) because they're all on the same day, contact them directly and see if you can arrange other days to view the campus ?

ReputationRep:
    That's a good shout :-) because they're all on the same day, contact them directly and see if you can arrange other days to view the campus ?
    I might have to, it's that or wait until March for the next open days, and that's such a long wait 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It is! If I was you I wouldn't be able to wait haha

ReputationRep:
    It is! If I was you I wouldn't be able to wait haha
    Haha! I've got to decide whether I want to see Bucks or Greenwich first! 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A girl from my course has applied to Greenwich I'd just pick the one that's closer :L

ReputationRep:
    A girl from my course has applied to Greenwich I'd just pick the one that's closer :L
    That'll be greenwich then 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck :-)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks hun, you too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks sweet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck with your offers! I got mine through a few days ago for music and live events management, looks like a great uni but am a bit worried about people saying negative things about the area, will see for myself on the open day i suppose

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyler1216)
    Good luck with your offers! I got mine through a few days ago for music and live events management, looks like a great uni but am a bit worried about people saying negative things about the area, will see for myself on the open day i suppose
    Congrats on your offer! The area isn't the nicest but it's also not the worst. I admit if it's nightlife you're after its definitely not the place to go, but aside from that it's pretty decent .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The SU is supposed to be really good :-) I'm not really one for nightlife but even then it's so close to London so it's worth the 20 minute train journey for a night out

ReputationRep:
    The SU is supposed to be really good :-) I'm not really one for nightlife but even then it's so close to London so it's worth the 20 minute train journey for a night out
    I suppose so, but you couldn't stay out too late because of last trains! :/ but as you said if you're not huge on nights out it doesn't matter .

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I guess that's true :-)

ReputationRep:
    Tbf I'm sure when you're drunk it doesn't really matter where you are as long as you're having fun haha

ReputationRep:
    Tbf I'm sure when you're drunk it doesn't really matter where you are as long as you're having fun haha
    Haha that's true! I'm just going to open days and I'll make my mind up from there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.