The Student Room Group

I want revenge badly.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by JC.
Send them a beating then if it's that serious.

Yeah I agree.

It's got to be a destructive and serious beating.
Dog dump in their bag should do the trick
Reply 42
Original post by lent6
Yeah I agree.

It's got to be a destructive and serious beating.

So long as they know it's coming from you but they've no way of proving it, you've achieved what you wanted to.
Reply 43
Original post by lent6
We have different outlooks on what is considered 'Evil' then.

Depends what you mean by it will come back on me?

Like Karma. What you give is what you get back. So if you do good, then something good will happen in your life etc. The same way if you do something bad, in this case 'seeking revenge' then something bad will happen to you too. I mean that's how I see it. :/
Reply 44
Original post by Anayaaa
Like Karma. What you give is what you get back. So if you do good, then something good will happen in your life etc. The same way if you do something bad, in this case 'seeking revenge' then something bad will happen to you too. I mean that's how I see it. :/

Getting revenge on this person is karma for them is it not?
Mix up some dog faeces and superglue, wrap it in newspaper, place it on their porch and set light to it. Don't forget to video the event for youtube.
Reply 46
Original post by lent6
Getting revenge on this person is karma for them is it not?

I see where you're coming from but if that person did do something bad to you, then yes it could be classed as karma. But the way I percieve Karma is something that happens when you least pay attention to it and are just getting on with your life and focusing on what really matters to you.

Just ask yourself if this whole seeking revenge thing on this person is a high priority for you. Is it gonna get you to where you want to be in the future etc etc.? Does this person make or break you life? If no. Then ignore it. If this person did hurt you then justice will eventually take its course without you having to do anything.
You are all talk and no action. The way you are describing it sounds like your only option is to kill them. Get off this forum and do something (I don't recommend killing them though).
Reply 48
Original post by Anayaaa

Just ask yourself if this whole seeking revenge thing on this person is a high priority for you. Is it gonna get you to where you want to be in the future etc etc.? Does this person make or break you life? If no. Then ignore it. If this person did hurt you then justice will eventually take its course without you having to do anything.

No it's not going to get me to were I want to be but doing nothing will just feel worse.

I believe the 'justce will eventually take its course' is just wishful thinking.
Reply 49
Original post by CheetahCurtis
You are all talk and no action. The way you are describing it sounds like your only option is to kill them. Get off this forum and do something (I don't recommend killing them though).

You can't just go and do it if you want to do something serious. You need to plan, think of the consequences and the risks you are willing to take.
Reply 50
Original post by frankieboy
Mix up some dog faeces and superglue, wrap it in newspaper, place it on their porch and set light to it. Don't forget to video the event for youtube.
Wow! An old school trick. I haven't heard that suggested for donkey's years, since before superglue.

You missed the "ring the doorbell" bit.

When I knew of it, everyone wore slippers. So when they stamped out the fire...

I can think of a few other stunts we people we may or may not have heard about used to do, but they are all classed as 'criminal damage' now. :frown: If not in breach of the anti-terrorism laws. Much fun was to be had if you had access to any of the following:
- half a grapefruit;
- a potato;
- silicon grease;
- two bricks and a candle;
- a condom;
- half a bag of sugar;
- a packet of bangers;
- laxative teabags.

The Computer Misuse Act spoiled a few good wind-ups too.

Those were the days. Happy Awful, terrifying days.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by lent6
You can't just go and do it if you want to do something serious. You need to plan, think of the consequences and the risks you are willing to take.

Here's some advice, if you have to think too much about what you are going to do it is not worth it. If you want to do something serious you will know what you are going to do, and you will know the risks and consequences, and you will know you are going to do it despite them. When it comes to something serious, you are going to do it, or you are not. You said earlier you have been thinking about this for a few months, in which case you should know what you want to do. If you were serious it wouldn't take a few months to realise you need to ask TSR for help on revenge.

Don't do anything illegal, you obviously aren't up to it. In fact, you shouldn't really be doing anything illegal anyway.
Reply 52
Original post by CheetahCurtis
Here's some advice, if you have to think too much about what you are going to do it is not worth it. If you want to do something serious you will know what you are going to do, and you will know the risks and consequences, and you will know you are going to do it despite them. When it comes to something serious, you are going to do it, or you are not. You said earlier you have been thinking about this for a few months, in which case you should know what you want to do. If you were serious it wouldn't take a few months to realise you need to ask TSR for help on revenge.

Don't do anything illegal, you obviously aren't up to it. In fact, you shouldn't really be doing anything illegal anyway.

Ok.

Though I disagree.
Reply 53
laxatives in their food or drink is the best
Reply 54
Original post by JD8897
laxatives in their food or drink is the best

Or Arsenic.
Reply 55
Original post by lent6
No it's not going to get me to were I want to be but doing nothing will just feel worse.

I believe the 'justce will eventually take its course' is just wishful thinking.

It only feels worse because you dwell on it too much. Why don't use your energy to do something positive, something good for a change instead of focusing on such negativity. It sounds like you have all this built up anger and hate inside you that you need to work on, instead of channeling it to hurt someone. Regardless of what they done to you because tbh, what you give is what you get.
. Exactly, its not gonna get you to where you want to be so it just shows that this whole revenge thing is trivil and completely irrelevant to what matters to you. And nah its not wishful thinking. Well to me it isn't. I've had people in my life that really angered me and done horrible things to me. But I just ignored it. Its in God's hands. -if you believe in God-. Like i said before pick and choose your battles and focus on your main priorities.
. And im pretty sure that people who seek revenge don't go on The student room for advice if they really are a badasssss who want to hurt people. Do what you want. Its your life. Im done here. Peace out 😊
When they are asleep put their hand in a bucket of warm water so they pee the bed.
Holding on to revenge and anger is like grasping on a hot piece of coal with the intention of throwing it. You're the only that's going to get burnt...
Reply 58
Original post by Anayaaa
It only feels worse because you dwell on it too much. Why don't use your energy to do something positive, something good for a change instead of focusing on such negativity. It sounds like you have all this built up anger and hate inside you that you need to work on, instead of channeling it to hurt someone. Regardless of what they done to you because tbh, what you give is what you get.
. Exactly, its not gonna get you to where you want to be so it just shows that this whole revenge thing is trivil and completely irrelevant to what matters to you. And nah its not wishful thinking. Well to me it isn't. I've had people in my life that really angered me and done horrible things to me. But I just ignored it. Its in God's hands. -if you believe in God-. Like i said before pick and choose your battles and focus on your main priorities.
. And im pretty sure that people who seek revenge don't go on The student room for advice if they really are a badasssss who want to hurt people. Do what you want. Its your life. Im done here. Peace out ������

Do try and do something positive but it is always there. Just thinking about letting them away with this is sickening and if I do nothing I will always wonder who that weak and pathetic person is in the mirror.
Original post by Simes

You missed the "ring the doorbell" bit.

Lol....thus making my example completely pointless....

Quick Reply

Latest