Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking to study music production at BIMM in september 2016, can anyone help me out as to what the audition was like? I'm so nervous for it haha

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I'm Vinise and I'll be starting this year as well taking the Music Event Management course. Will be great if I can share a reasonably priced accommodation with someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eviepow)
    I'm starting bimm London this year and am going to study the music production course. If anyone is still looking to share a house let me know
    Cheers, Evie.
    Hey Evie! I'm Vinise and I'll be starting this year too - would really like to share a house Do add me on FB if you're keen! Vinise Kwa

ReputationRep:
    Hey my name is Jackson, I'll be studying at Bimm for the songwriting course in October. If anybody would like to share a house message me ASAP and we can figure something out! I got a few places in mind already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am imaginary)
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for people to share with too, don't mind adding people on Facebook or whatever to get through this overwhelming business together haha
    You still looking for someone to share with?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

My name is Elliot and I will be studying at BIMM doing the creative musicianship course (Guitar) In October. I am looking for people to share a house/flat with, somewhere relatively close to the uni. Message me on here or add me up on facebook (Elliot Robinson) should be a picture of three dudes and some beer cheers.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

My name is Ali, I'm quite nervous about my diploma drum audition, I've never been taught the kind of theory provided in the the email they sent... does anyone know what the diploma auditions are like? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I'm still looking for people to share with...can't find u on Facebook but if u are still looking for people add me!! Names Evie Stripy-Tights Clark-Yospa

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

Im coming to Bimm London this year, moving with a mate and both studying the Music Production degree.
    We're looking for other Bimm Students to house share with and looking at moving early september.

Add me on Facebook (Andy Dorkings - green laser profile pic) and we can discuss options

Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    How soon after your audition dos you get results?
    Megs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Megs,
    I got mine from the assesor as soon as i finished my audition
    Rosa

(Original post by Meganonomous)
    Hey guys,
    How soon after your audition dos you get results?
    Megs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

I'm starting the Music Production degree this September. I already live in south east London, but considering my options for moving closer to uni. It's a bit of a trek to Fulham from mine. Has anyone found any decent options nearby, preferably around £500pcm? Also, does anyone know about when enrolment an all that starts? Accepted my offer from UCAS and not heard a peep from BIMM since.

If anyone wants to chat/discuss options get me on facebook - George O'Connor. I'm the idiot playing guitar hero in my profile pic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I am imaginary)
    Hey everyone, I'm looking for people to share with too, don't mind adding people on Facebook or whatever to get through this overwhelming business together haha
    add me Tara Ellen Kavanagh, i need someone who i can get messy with and living with while being at uni!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taraellen)
    add me Tara Ellen Kavanagh, i need someone who i can get messy with and living with while being at uni!!!
    I had a look on facebook and found two people wasn't sure which one was you!! Add me if ur still looking for people to live with !! Evie Stripy-Tights Clark-Yospa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eviepow)
    I had a look on facebook and found two people wasn't sure which one was you!! Add me if ur still looking for people to live with !! Evie Stripy-Tights Clark-Yospa
    Hey, my name's Ben, I added you on facebook just now because me and my friend George are looking for a place to live in September/October, I'm doing songwriting, he's studying drums at LCCM. If you guys are still looking for a place let me know on fb and we can sort something out. Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Chris and I'm studying Songwriting in October. Looking for somewhere to live so if anybody needs an extra person you can find me on facebook Chris Gushurst-Moore. I'm a chilled out guy looking to have a sweet first year!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Connar! I'm doing a music production course which starts in October this year (2015), I have been looking at flats and student accommodation and was just wondering if anyone had any good places to live or needs another person or something - Feel free to add me on Facebook, search Connar Ridd, its the black and white picture of me playing live! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting a Guitar course at BIMM in October and was wondering if anyone needed another person to live with them.
    I don't mind if you add me on Facebook to get in touch or ask any questions you might have, just look for Charlie Dauber and I'll reply ASAP.
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Elle and i'm starting BIMM this September. I'm doing the Vocals Performance Diploma. I'm currently looking for housemates / somewhere to stay, if you are interested in sharing please contact me on Faceook, search for Elle Evans and I'll be in touch

ReputationRep:
    Hey Jess! Obviously I'm going to study at Bimm too haha! I'm going to live at pure student living in hammersmith, i had someone that went to look at the place, it's really nice there!

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.