The Student Room Group

I'm A Black Girl Who Likes Oriental/Chinese Guys Will I Ever Find One ? :(

Scroll to see replies

There are so many Chinese guys out there I'm pretty damn sure you'll find someone that's into you haha. I do semi agree with what people are saying about limiting yourself to one race but hey, we all have our preferences one way or the other so who am I to judge.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

I'm a black girl of medium/caramel complex (im about rihannaish shade). I like chinese/oriental guys but so far none have shown interest in me :frown: will I find one who will be into me

It seems such an odd pairing im giving up hope..... :frown:

i live in london btw

Original post by Anonymous
Omgggg same but I am not black , I am half indian, half latina/ from peru. I don't like black guys or indian or latino or white guys, just oriental. I'd rather be single for life than date or sex with a non oriental dude. I am not white or european so I won't get with oriental dude in the UK because they only like white girls. I have a korean online bf but he is a player and I dont see any future with him.

If I learn Mandarin or Korean and have good qualifications and go to a RUSSELL GROUP UNI, I might be able to get a job there and have enough money saved to move to asia. But idk that probaly won't happen.

I think some of us black and indian and latina girls have yellow fever lmaooooo like those old white american men 😂😂😂😂😂

Everyone over here wanting korean bfs because of kpop then there’s me wanting a chinese bf because of a the malls nail salon owners son.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending