Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raff97)
    Oh right that's a relief! Part of my Churchill decision was for the extremely good internet. Looks like I'll have no social life at Cambridge (if I get in...)
    Haha same! What subject are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TVIO)
    Haha same! What subject are you?
    maths. need a 1 in step ii,iii I believe your offer is almost as horrible too :/

ReputationRep:
    maths. need a 1 in step ii,iii I believe your offer is almost as horrible too :/
    1 and a 2 in ii and iii instead. Slightly easier I guess. But I do have a chance that they'd accept me for CS with NatSci if I miss STEP which is nice. Hope to see you there in October, we can be anti-social together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TVIO)
    1 and a 2 in ii and iii instead. Slightly easier I guess. But I do have a chance that they'd accept me for CS with NatSci if I miss STEP which is nice. Hope to see you there in October, we can be anti-social together
    That fall back option has me envious....

haha yes it will be great. Really hope to see you there, good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    That fall back option has me envious....

haha yes it will be great. Really hope to see you there, good luck!!
    I wish it were a guaranteed fall back but I think if I screw up STEP TOO much they'd still reject me.
    Good luck to you too! With STEP we'll need it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TVIO)
    I wish it were a guaranteed fall back but I think if I screw up STEP TOO much they'd still reject me.
    Good luck to you too! With STEP we'll need it...
    definitely especially with step iii. I honestly don't see myself every getting a 1 unless I get a paper tailored towards me.

ReputationRep:
    definitely especially with step iii. I honestly don't see myself every getting a 1 unless I get a paper tailored towards me.
    It's the breakneck speed you need. With enough time I could get a 1, hell maybe even an S on a good paper but in 3 hours? God...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.