Greedy :dry:

They go hand in hand... can't be doing one without the other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillytots)
    They go hand in hand... can't be doing one without the other
    Depends.. :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    If girls are all up in my face 'after' ... it can get pretty tiresome, pretty quick; prefer just to cuddle, if owt, at that juncture :beard:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, if a girl hugs you too much/too tight 'during' ... that can make it real hard going! :erm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wenchfolk, take note!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Yeah I get on better with these sort of guys, but what I've noticed from my personal experience is these guys seem to be the more quiet, unassuming ones. My main problem is lack of confidence as I worry about what others may think. I've had a fair few people say that I'm a decent guy before though but anyway I won't derail the thread any longer about my life haha! :erm:

Why are there so many nice guys on TSR with the same issue as you .

ReputationRep:
    Both pleeease 😩💔

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hugs, because I don't think a kiss would be as romantic without being able to hold them at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Hugs and kisses together, but if you were to day 'cuddling' then that would win

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Whenever I see folks having a romantic kiss, following a period of separation in a movie I think to myself: I'd have gone for the hug :holmes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Methinks my girls probably prefer my kissing, but that may have something to do with the fact that e.g. my bear hugs are life threatening :bear: :eek:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..oh and I'm rather a good kisser :smug:

This can be arranged :hugs:

Greedy :dry:
    Honestly,that would be the nicest thing ever to happen to me in a long time!
    Can't remember the last time I got a hug from a guy,yikes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Depends.. :sexface:

Spoiler:
    Show
    If girls are all up in my face 'after' ... it can get pretty tiresome, pretty quick; prefer just to cuddle, if owt, at that juncture :beard:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, if a girl hugs you too much/too tight 'during' ... that can make it real hard going! :erm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wenchfolk, take note!
    All in my pukka pad

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.