The Student Room Group

When was the last time you cried?

Scroll to see replies

During my exam period about 6 months ago, pharmacy sucks all the life out of you, but I can't imagine myself doing anything else :tongue:

Original post by AstroNandos
Years ago. Well, if you include out of laughter then only a few hours ago

Omg! I do that too alot! Or sometimes when I'm laughing so hysterically literally no noise comes out and few times I've even gotten stuck in one position and I couldn't even move (this was in a lab and the lab instructor was looking at me weirdly, so embarrassing :tongue:).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tammie123
During my exam period about 6 months ago, pharmacy sucks all the life out of you, but I can't imagine myself doing anything else :tongue:

Omg! I do that too alot! Or sometimes when I'm laughing so hysterically literally no noise comes out and few times I've even gotten stuck in one position and I couldn't even move (this was in a lab and the lab instructor was looking at me weirdly, so embarrassing :tongue:).

It's when it starts hurting and your eyes water so much people start asking if you're okay :biggrin: and you couldn't move?! Something must've been pretty damn funny :tongue: but yeah that does sound embarrassing!
Original post by AstroNandos
It's when it starts hurting and your eyes water so much people start asking if you're okay :biggrin: and you couldn't move?! Something must've been pretty damn funny :tongue: but yeah that does sound embarrassing!

haha I know exactly what you mean! tbh I don't even remember what I was laughing at so it can't have been that funny :tongue: it was probably something really stupid as usual, apparently I laugh at everything, I'm told.
Original post by channies
Mine was about an hour ago at a trailer for the Theory of Everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I cried a couple of hours ago. I do that sometimes.
Yesterday watching the Pokemon video on my sig.
I've been crying for the past 3 hours. The last two hours have been heavy crying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Watching Roommate (Korean programme), the amount of sad moments which made me cry. :tongue:
Reply 47
I last cried about 3months ago
Cried last night. Wish i cried propee tho. Cos it was kinda like i was atopping myswlf crying :K:
Reply 49
Last night. These hormones are driving me crazy.
When I last watched LOTR: ROTK a couple of weeks ago

"My friends - you bow to no one" oh my god waaaaaaah

Quick Reply

Latest