Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, if your bf didn't go down on you, would you react the same way? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    I find it absurd as a guy that some guys in general will not go down on a girl, but yet expect it in return!

How do you feel about it?
    lol OP is obvs white knight who just made this thread to get some easy reps

Though srs, if a guy really likes you, he'll want to please you, and that means eating a bit of carpet every now and again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MAINE.)
    lol OP is obvs white knight who just made this thread to get some easy reps

Though srs, if a guy really likes you, he'll want to please you, and that means eating a bit of carpet every now and again
    Nah bro, I love eating that pom-pom. I just think why would you refuse to do it if you expect a blowjob in return?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    Same here!
    I'm quite shocked honestly of what I'm reading on tsr lately... A LOT OF SEX
    Wow, judging from your pic profile it's hard too believe that a beauty like you can still be a virgin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Wow, judging from your pic profile it's hard too believe that a beauty like you can still be a virgin.
    You can't go down on her over the internet homie.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wtf ? I wasn't, I was just saying what I was thinking. And I'm not your homie facepalm.

ReputationRep:
    i love going down on girls, and if a guy doesn't want to then it's fair enough if the girl then chooses not too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SarcasticMel)
    Umm...

you still maintain you do things for which you get nothing in return?

I am a bit worried that you don't even understand where I am coming from. Because you explained yes, again.
    I really don't get where you are coming from at all?

I'm saying I would not go down on them if they did not on me. If I wanted something and they did not do it just because they didn't want to do it, I would not to it to them for the exact same reason.

I really do not understand how you are getting the opposite from that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wtf ? I wasn't, I was just saying what I was thinking. And I'm not your homie facepalm.
    I mean come on smh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    You can't go down on her over the internet homie.
    No chill man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    No chill man
    Calling it how I see it.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

The fact that it's practically impossible to do that should imply to him/her it was never my intention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    Same here!
    I'm quite shocked honestly of what I'm reading on tsr lately... A LOT OF SEX
    You obviously haven't adventured into the internet wilderness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

The fact that it's practically impossible to do that should imply to him/her it was never my intention.
    Are you trying to say it's a little bit not impossible?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    The concept (get it? ) I'm trying to get across is that I was hitting on, getting down or whatever slang internet populist words you can pick out of your urban dictionary, is that I was only expressing my thoughts wasn't intentionally trying to initiate any kind of or lead to any kind
    of sexual conduct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    The concept (get it? ) I'm trying to get across is that I was hitting on, getting down or whatever slang internet populist words you can pick out of your urban dictionary, is that I was only expressing my thoughts wasn't intentionally trying to initiate any kind of or lead to any kind
    of sexual conduct.
    OK settle down there Bill Clinton.

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah it's called getting a good grade in GCSE English language and being able to apply it to outside of the classroom situations, as your teachers and the government intended: ) .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    You obviously haven't adventured into the internet wilderness.
    What can I say? I'm not that wild 😳

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah it's called getting a good grade in GCSE English language and being able to apply it to outside of the classroom situations, as your teachers and the government intended: ) .
    So you're saying you didn't have sexual relations with that woman?

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Dude seriously are you implying Bill Clinton as in the allegations of the rape and sexual misconducts against him? What are you trying to say about me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Just because a girl is beautiful and maybe more desired doesn't mean she can't resist the horny males around her, wtf I'm only 18 and in high school dude it's eeky.
    But thank you for the compliment 😚

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.