Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Worse things happen at sea, skipper! :captain:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckaxox)
    She may have done it then and you can't remember haha and I havnt done it unless the guy has wanted it off me and when I have had numbers from a guy on the night out texting never seems to last long unless it's actually a decent and nice guy who wants to text
    Yeah, true!

Thats what makes meeting girls at a club awkward, dont know what they want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mals94)
    Yeah, true!

Thats what makes meeting girls at a club awkward, dont know what they want!
    Well it's normally one thing or another haha!

ReputationRep:
    Well it's normally one thing or another haha!

Girls are complicated though

ReputationRep:

Girls are complicated though
    Guys can be just as bad haha

ReputationRep:
    Guys can be just as bad haha
    Sometimes! Girls are definitely worse overall though!

Craziness is part of the attraction though

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes! Girls are definitely worse overall though!

Craziness is part of the attraction though

Yeah I think girls are haha! Who doesn't like a little bit of craziness keeps you guessing haha

met this girl on friday and i really liked her, wanted to see where things would go with her

accidentally got with another girl last night (i was drunk okay)
    wasnt my fault

anyway, im thinking can i have actually liked the first girl that much?
    oh wait, yup, i definitely do.
    'Got with' ...?

Drunkenness is not an excuse, I have been in some incredible states in the past and retained a full sense of who I am, what I'm doing, why, and what I want to do what with. And considering that alcohol intoxication is a cause of impotence, you can't have been that drunk.

You can't have liked her that much, you just think she's nice to look at and want a taste of her sugar walls.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think girls are haha! Who doesn't like a little bit of craziness keeps you guessing haha

Life would be too simple otherwise ay
    (Original post by Tootles)
    'Got with' ...?

Drunkenness is not an excuse, I have been in some incredible states in the past and retained a full sense of who I am, what I'm doing, why, and what I want to do what with. And considering that alcohol intoxication is a cause of impotence, you can't have been that drunk.

You can't have liked her that much, you just think she's nice to look at and want a taste of her sugar walls.
    No I did like her, and still do otherwise I wouldn't have create this thread. If I didn't like her personality I wouldn't be that bothered, and would have forgotten about her by now

ReputationRep:

Life would be too simple otherwise ay

No I did like her, and still do otherwise I wouldn't have create this thread. If I didn't like her personality I wouldn't be that bothered, and would have forgotten about her by now

That's very true! Haha

I was getting the impression you just wanted a chance to copulate with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    I was getting the impression you just wanted a chance to copulate with her.
    Nope

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.