The Student Room Group

Just got some badges. Ask me anything !!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carnationlilyrose
*guffaws*
PRSOM

It doesn't help that we've been calling them 'badgers' the whole time. :erm:
Original post by Birkenhead
Defo going on my CV

Updated the relevant portion of my CV. TSR making students ever so more employable :biggrin:

Original post by tradingmyheartforyours
It's just going to cause more elitism and rep circles again. I don't if it will be effective at anything other than boosting ego.

I am not bitter at not having any but it would probably make me less inclined to use tsr. It furthers the divide.

You have a badge now - they backdated from this month when you posted :smile:

We'll certainly keep an eye on, and I see where you're coming from. Not all badges will rely on rep. If you have any suggestions let us know. Notice anything fishy and report it.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
It doesn't help that we've been calling them 'badgers' the whole time. :erm:

Badgers are some of my favourite animals ever. It's the stripy noses.

Not sure why I have suddenly got the Study Help badger as I never post in there to my knowledge these days.
Badgers are some of my favourite animals ever. It's the stripy noses.

Not sure why I have suddenly got the Study Help badger as I never post in there to my knowledge these days.

Have you received a rep in Study Help in the past month? :beard:

EDIT: Clever Clogs Level 1 is a rep in the Study Help forums for all time. :yy:

Hero badge hasn't been backdated yet.
(edited 9 years ago)
I got 2 badges too! The chattersomething and the cleversomething.
HIGH FIVE 😎
Have you received a rep in Study Help in the past month? :beard:

Possibly. They mainly come from applications, though. Can't recall posting much in SH but I guess I must have. Senior moments - can't remember where I've been or what I've done.

Anyway, back to the OP - Jolly well done, Bear (TM). You are having a mighty year so far.
On my third badge already - not too shabby tbh!
Possibly. They mainly come from applications, though. Can't recall posting much in SH but I guess I must have. Senior moments - can't remember where I've been or what I've done.

Anyway, back to the OP - Jolly well done, Bear (TM). You are having a mighty year so far.

Just cleared this up - Clever Clogs Level 1 looks for all time in Study Help. That's why you've got it :smile: :yy: The Hero badge hasn't been backdated, which is why that's not showing up. :smile:
Just cleared this up - Clever Clogs Level 1 looks for all time in Study Help. That's why you've got it :smile: :yy: The Hero badge hasn't been backdated, which is why that's not showing up. :smile:

I'm no hero anyway!
:smile:
I'm no hero anyway!

You absolutely are!
You will do, you just need to post and get rep for them to show up :smile:

EDIT: There you go, Clever Clogs :h:

I have more badges than you now.:biggrin:
Original post by She-Ra
You absolutely are!

Oh, you!:colondollar:
Reply 54
Original post by She-Ra
:adore:

As King Badger, if you could create any badge, what would it be, how would you get it and why?

tbh i think TSR could issue actual badges, like Blue Peter ? then we could wear them proudly "in real life" ...

:holmes:
Original post by the bear
Some badges just popped up in my pro-phile.

I am like, whoa !!

What are you like ?

[scrollr]:badger:[/scrollr]

Tbh I was stoked. And then I saw other people had them so I was like eh. But I still see others don't so now I'm like woot again :colone:
Original post by Abdul-Karim
Updated the relevant portion of my CV. TSR making students ever so more employable :biggrin:

That is so cute. ^^^
Reply 57
Original post by pocahontas lol
Tbh I was stoked. And then I saw other people had them so I was like eh. But I still see others don't so now I'm like woot again :colone:

that...that is good ... i think ?

:creep:
tbh i think TSR could issue actual badges, like Blue Peter ? then we could wear them proudly "in real life" ...

http://78.136.29.156/media/images/b895e0_perfect_badge_300.jpg
Like these.

I like the idea of King Badger.

We do have badges like Blue Peter badges.... but TSR obvs :colone:

I'll take a photo for you tomorrow :grin:

Quick Reply

Latest