Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do you know in advance what the group/written tasks will be? Can't wait to get my info pack so I'll have a better idea of what to expect - hoping it will come tomorrow.
    Hope it goes really well for you - have you got a long journey tomorrow or are you fairly local?

ReputationRep:
    Hennaa123 - how did it go today? Hope it went really well.
    I got my interview pack through the post today - lots to prepare! I think I know what to do for the presentation task but I need to do some detailed research for the written task and the group discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Evie74)
    Hennaa123 - how did it go today? Hope it went really well.
    I got my interview pack through the post today - lots to prepare! I think I know what to do for the presentation task but I need to do some detailed research for the written task and the group discussion.
    Hi the interview went well, there were only few of us. the people were really nice and helpful. do not stress!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hennaa123)
    Hi the interview went well, there were only few of us. the people were really nice and helpful. do not stress!!
    Glad it went well for you - I am stressing a bit! Did they say how long it would be before they make a decision?

ReputationRep:
    Glad it went well for you - I am stressing a bit! Did they say how long it would be before they make a decision?

They said up to a week, so fingers crossed.

Don't worry about, you will be fine and the people are nice.

ReputationRep:
    They said up to a week, so fingers crossed.

Don't worry about, you will be fine and the people are nice.
    That's good to know, thank you. What was the group discussion like?

ReputationRep:
    That's good to know, thank you. What was the group discussion like?
    since there were less people my group discussion only had one other person. so was more like a pair discussion.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse! I'm getting nervous already.

I've booked my skills tests for tomorrow so maybe I'll feel better once they're out of the way (as long as I pass, anyway!).

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse! I'm getting nervous already.

I've booked my skills tests for tomorrow so maybe I'll feel better once they're out of the way (as long as I pass, anyway!).
    tell me how it goes!

I have not passed yet. good luck for tomorrow !

ReputationRep:
    tell me how it goes!

I have not passed yet. good luck for tomorrow !
    Hoping it'll be ok - it's been a loooong time since I took my GCSEs though. I've got to get through a day at work beforehand too! What will be, will be...

ReputationRep:
    Btw what subject are you hoping to do for your PSS? I'm leaning towards English.

ReputationRep:
    Btw what subject are you hoping to do for your PSS? I'm leaning towards English.
    Oh yeah we had to fill in the sheet regarding PSS, they gave us a range of subjects but I chose Advanced Early Years, since my degree links with it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah we had to fill in the sheet regarding PSS, they gave us a range of subjects but I chose Advanced Early Years, since my degree links with it.
    Ah, that's handy! My degree doesn't really link with any of them - I'm changing career and going back to uni as a mature student (hopefully!) but English or MFL are most appealing. Did they talk about your PSS choice at the interview? I've been trying to think of a topic for the essay but I'm struggling a bit.

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that's handy! My degree doesn't really link with any of them - I'm changing career and going back to uni as a mature student (hopefully!) but English or MFL are most appealing. Did they talk about your PSS choice at the interview? I've been trying to think of a topic for the essay but I'm struggling a bit.

No all they did was ask for the form, that is it. Don't stress about it. They did not ask questions on it

ReputationRep:
    No all they did was ask for the form, that is it. Don't stress about it. They did not ask questions on it
    Phew! That's a relief, thank you! 😊

ReputationRep:
    Phew! That's a relief, thank you! 😊
    that's okay! honestly don't worry about the interview too much

ReputationRep:
    Hey can anybody help? ive got an interview at Worcester for a primary PGCE next week. They have asked me to do a short presentation, bringing in photos and evidence of children's work. I was just wondering if anybody else has already done this and if so, how did people present their activity? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kuffuzzle - I've got an interview next week too - is yours on Wednesday?

Evie

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone
    I'm trying to prepare for my interview next week for Primary PGCE at Worcester. For those of you that have already attended, did they ask many questions about current educational issues?
    Thank you in advance 😊

ReputationRep:
    yeah mine is Wednesday too! I'm so nervous!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.