Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the colour of your socks? Why? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    I normally go about midnight once it gets quiet ... and yes, my socks love me.
    Are you a vampire? Aren't you afraid to go out that late? How do you wake up in the morning?

ReputationRep:
    I am wearing cream and beige striped bed socks, because it is very very cold outside. In fact at this present moment I only own bed socks (I wear tights at school) and it caused me so much distress that the other night I had a nightmare in which I cried bc I didn't have any normal socks.

My relationship with socks is clearly complicated (or a-levels have caused me to finally loop the loop.)

ReputationRep:
    I'm wearing odd socks. One is grey, the other is brown and I do not care one bit .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    White Slazenger tennis socks today. Why? Because.. WHITE POWER! :woo:

Eh? Who told you that? I wear socks in bed.. even sometimes during.. 'nocturnal activities' :laugh:

Haha, you're my kinda freak
    Ooo la la I can't stand wearing mine in bed... I make my boyfriend take his off too I'm that against it haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namename)
    Are you a vampire? Aren't you afraid to go out that late? How do you wake up in the morning?
    Nope, just a mild insomniac. Why would I be afraid of going out late? and most days I don't have to wake up early in the morning so it's not a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorn.)
    Ooo la la I can't stand wearing mine in bed... I make my boyfriend take his off too I'm that against it haha!
    What if your feet are cold?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Purple and fluffy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IanDangerously)
    Nope, just a mild insomniac. Why would I be afraid of going out late? and most days I don't have to wake up early in the morning so it's not a problem.
    Good for you about not waking up early in the morning.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    I wore my grey, woolly socks from DofE today because I thought I would be cold.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Brown. Because I wear them to work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I like wearing tights more than socks
    Stockings > tights

I have pink and white socks on right now with cute little hearts and stars
    Sound very sweet!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've a thing for socks a bit like that actually (very cute & sexy, on the right girl/in the right outfit) :sexface:

I usually find that it helps to put socks on before bed because it helps me sleep.
    How curious! I do advocate the use of socks to prevent chills in bed, mind :beard:

(Original post by Dani California)
    One of us, one of us! :cheers:
    Hold up, I'm no freak! :hmmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Was that convincing? :teeth:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'll judge whether or not you are a freak based on your reaction to the following bananna riding an alpaca. :bl:

ReputationRep:
    Grey, first pair I could reach

ReputationRep:
    Stockings > tights

Sound very sweet!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I've a thing for socks a bit like that actually (very cute & sexy, on the right girl/in the right outfit) :sexface:

How curious! I do advocate the use of socks to prevent chills in bed, mind :beard:

Spoiler:
    Show

Yes,it's a hello kittie mini dress with knee high socks like those but not striped..
    I wear stocking if I'm wearing a silk nightie,which was a couple of days ago
    Did you know having socks on in bed could actually help you to not only fall asleep faster and prevent chills but get you more comfortable? It works with stocking and tights too,all three I have realised work wonders.
    i've been reading lots of material online about sleep deprivation etc
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I am wearing Percy Pig Christmas socks. I am very happy with these, although I would like a non-christmassy pair too. I.am wearing because i like Percy Pig.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by namename)
    What if your feet are cold?
    I have a fluffy blanket under my duvet what i wrap them in haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dani California)
    I'll judge whether or not you are a freak based on your reaction to the following bananna riding an alpaca. :bl:
    I'm more confounded by the word alpaca tbh:mute:

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S. Who said ye get to be the judge of me? :judge:

Yes, it's a hello kittie mini dress with knee high socks like those but not striped..
    Sorry, what is? Striped over the knee socks ftw! :borat:

I wear stocking if I'm wearing a silk nightie, which was a couple of days ago
    You saucy bed badger! :badger:

Did you know having socks on in bed could actually help you to not only fall asleep faster and prevent chills but get you more comfortable?
    Hmm, I dunno, I tend to prefer no clothes to encumber me in bed.. I'm caveman like that

i've been reading lots of material online about sleep deprivation etc
    Good. Hopefully not too late at night! :cyber: :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm more confounded by the word alpaca tbh:mute:

Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S. Who said ye get to be the judge of me? :judge:

Sorry, what is? Striped over the knee socks ftw! :borat:

You saucy bed badger! :badger:

Hmm, I dunno, I tend to prefer no clothes to encumber me in bed.. I'm caveman like that

Good. Hopefully not too late at night! :cyber: :mmm:
    My bed time outfit with my knee high socks,silly
    During winter I keep my clothes on,it's only during the summer I pefer not to, I did try last winter and I caught something terrible and it lasted for months plus it's chilly during the night.
    But I think it's sexy without clothes anyway
    Never! I have a bed time and a sleeping instructor who makes sure I get to bed on time most days

ReputationRep:
    I wear two pairs of socks every day. Shoes are uncomfortable with just the one, and in the past this has been a real lifesaver.

The first pair are plain black socks, and the second pair are pink and a bit thicker than the black pair, they are those slipper socks with rubbery bit thingies on the soles so you don't slip over on tiled flooring.

I am very satisfied with the colour of my socks, I enjoy wearing socks with bright colours or patterns on them. One of life's little pleasures is putting on a new pair of socks after a nice shower.

That's where I stand regarding socks.

ReputationRep:
    My bed time outfit with my knee high socks,silly
    Pics or it didn't happen :awesome:

Never! I have a bed time and a sleeping instructor who makes sure I get to bed on time most days
    A sleeping instructor? :laugh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.