Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just try to ignore him. He's checking you out, try not to make it obvious around him that you're not interested as it may turn him on some more. You should blank his advances and act oblivious to them. Be happy he hasn't reached the touching stage yet. A team leader kept touching me and I backed up into his crotch by accident which must have given the wrong idea *shudders*. I know how you feel just don't let it affect your work. If it becomes even more frequent I'd then report it.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Anyone saying you need to change your clothes is being daft. You haven't done anything wrong, that's bloody victim blaming.

Tell him to stop directly if you're brave enough - could send an email or a letter if you don't want to talk to him, or report it. Otherwise, you'll just have to live with it I'm afraid.

Or take him for everything he's got.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperWolfPaws)
    it already is , isn't it? the staring is upsetting you, ur already being harassed.
    That isn't really how it works

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.