Scroll to see replies

Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
hah, you actually watched the video? :biggrin:

What can I say? I love information. :cool:
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
Went to bed at 12am, woke up at 6pm.
Was still tired.

Oversleeping makes you more tired :sadnod:

I think the longest I have ever slept is 15 hours-ish after a long shift in my old SU's nightclub. At first I didn't believe so looked up that day's football scores and low and behold it was about 6pm.
Original post by asmuse123
"black together"? Please don't go with the 'Black' stereotypes, you will make the rest of us look bad.

Nigguh please, you are one of those black self haters. I abhor your kind.

I champion black peoples ways.
What can I say? I love information. :cool:

Well now you know that i am outrageously good looking and that i am black. But i am black before i am outrageously good looking.
Nigguh please, you are one of those black self haters. I abhor your kind.

I champion black peoples ways.

Says the guy who says: "Ni**uh" and has a profile picture of a WHITE baby. Let me repeat that: "a WHITE baby". Anyway, I don't what kind of Black you are, but I'm Black AFRICAN
:hand:

and we respect other people and don't commit crimes.
Well, you do sleep long enough... (REM Sleep)

Not enough for me I'm afraid!
15hrs
Original post by rosebud114
Not enough for me I'm afraid!

Do you think you sleep so few hours due to depression and/or stress?
13-14 hours.
The weirdest thing is that when i wake up, i'm still tired.:confused:
Do you think you sleep so few hours due to depression and/or stress?

work and stress!
Original post by rosebud114
work and stress!

Preaching to choir, sister
I do yoga to try to reduce the stress, it works for me. Have you tried it?
Says the guy who says: "Ni**uh" and has a profile picture of a WHITE baby. Let me repeat that: "a WHITE baby". Anyway, I don't what kind of Black you are, but I'm Black AFRICAN
:hand:

and we respect other people and don't commit crimes.

You evidently didnt watch my masterpiece of a youtube video, that is reminicient of martin luther kings speech ;i have a dream' and Nelson Mandelas 'free at last'. The historicity of that speech was in 1964, the context being, perpetuating the freedom of black south africans. One may argue, that being black is the most wonderful aspect of human existence. One aspect, that only black people can enjoy. I champion black peoples rights ONLY.As such, i have decided to make a new video titled 'Why i am a proud nigguh'. It should be up in a couple of days young man.
12 hours
About 17 hrs when I was ill

Posted from TSR Mobile
You evidently didnt watch my masterpiece of a youtube video, that is reminicient of martin luther kings speech ;i have a dream' and Nelson Mandelas 'free at last'. The historicity of that speech was in 1964, the context being, perpetuating the freedom of black south africans. One may argue, that being black is the most wonderful aspect of human existence. One aspect, that only black people can enjoy. I champion black peoples rights ONLY.As such, i have decided to make a new video titled 'Why i am a proud nigguh'. It should be up in a couple of days young man.

The 'N-word' was used by White imperialists to Black slaves. Don't use that word. And anyway, I believe in equality, not inequality. "black peoples rights ONLY"? You're just as bad as every other racist.
Preaching to choir, sister
I do yoga to try to reduce the stress, it works for me. Have you tried it?

I have never thought about it! I don't think I could bend this way and that way, then again that is quite and ignorant comment seeing as though I have never tried it. I have tried my hand at meditating,didn't work for me!nothing really does reduce stress though does it? we will all continue to be stressed until the thing we are stressed about is done, then again even after its done we worry. I suppose that's the way we have moulded ourselves to live life.

I got a bit deep and insightful there haha, quite therapeutic actually :smile:
Reply 56
something like 16 hours.

I was at my aunt's and the window shutters in the guest room were closed tight. So when the sun came up the next day, almost no sunlight came into the room. I remember waking up at some point for a minute and because the room was dark I thought It was still night and went back to sleep. Woke up again later, realised something was wrong, went downstairs, and voila. 4pm :P
Around 14-15 hours
Went for a 'nap', which turned into 13 hours :ninja:

This was during A Levels, and I was just sooo drained.

Quick Reply

Latest