Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Staceeeey1)
    Yep completely put me off now!! Going to start looking at others now!

i'd recommend checking out new medlock house, parkway gate, student castle and liberty living!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophmole)
    i'd recommend checking out new medlock house, parkway gate, student castle and liberty living!
    I've just booked viewings for medlock house and parkway gate for 21st feb before my open day!

ReputationRep:
    I've just booked viewings for medlock house and parkway gate for 21st feb before my open day!

i might just do the same if i get my offer before then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophmole)
    i might just do the same if i get my offer before then!
    Let me know when you get your offer please

ReputationRep:
    Let me know when you get your offer please

of course!

ReputationRep:
    Any BIMM Manchester students out there?! Starting in September?

I'm looking at accommodation at the moment and was wondering what locations most BIMM students were checking out? If anyone can help i'd appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully starting there this September, my cousin started last year and shes a MSV and she says its great there so I've been looking into that with hopes ill get a place there!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I've accepted my offer for Profressional Musicianship (Guitar) at BIMM Manchester
    I'm probably going to be staying in MSV but I'm going to arrange some viewings of others. Liberty point looks like a nice option

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys! Professional Musicianship should be good! It does seem that most are looking at MSV. I'm considering Parkway Gate and New Medlock House, they're super close to BIMM!

I applied for three courses at BIMM because I couldn't decide! I haven't decided which I'd like to accept yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robynflorence)

(Original post by siandavey)

(Original post by Dillonski)
    Hey

I moved this to the 'Creative Arts' forum from 'Advice on everyday issues', think more people will find this useful here :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I moved this to the 'Creative Arts' forum from 'Advice on everyday issues', think more people will find this useful here :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    hi!
    i'm hopefully starting at bimm in september too most likely to be staying in parkway gate or new medlock house, the best options in my opinion!

oh + i've literally heard about 95% negative reviews about student village!

ReputationRep:
    Ohh wicked I hope to see you there! and right oh okay i'll scrap that one off the list! Thanks for letting me know

ReputationRep:
    I've seen quite a few bad reviews for the student village too, which has put me off a little, but there must be some appeal! Which course did you both apply for?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just seen a few saying it's bad there haha! I was thinking of going into 'student castle' which is like opposite Bimm as they look really nice and when you sign up they give you the option to be put with other Bimm students although the cheapest rooms are like £147 :/
    I'm going on the songwriting course

ReputationRep:
    i was thinking of student caste too, it looks so nice you're right about it being a bit pricey though

and i applied for the music business course btw, have heard nothing back from them yet though!

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool! I think these are the best option really!
    http://www.unite-students.com/manchester/parkway-gate

ReputationRep:
    I've made some appointments to go check out MSV and Medlock House might check out Student Castle but it's a bit on the expensive side.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm starting in september, I've been looking at Parkway gate and new medlock house, they look really nice!

ReputationRep:
    I think parkway gate is the best option for quality and money really!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.