Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Not putting my heart and soul into things like my education

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jgco2chem)
    Talking too honestly... I didn't knew men gossiped and were more *****y then girls
    I realised a little while ago that Men gossip too! I don't know why in the world it has always said to have been women who are the *****y ones, men gossip too and are hateful and envious each other too. I guess it is human nature but we shouldn't just stereotype one gender to have all these qualities, both genders were capable of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    I believe that the battle in life is not with the world which will act just as nature intended, but with oneself. When one accepts defeat, one fails at whatever they desire to do.
    Wise words. Good luck losing the weight btw.

(Original post by gemmam)
    Studying Beauty Therapy at a dodgy training provider. I had no interest in working as a Beautician but at the time I was working mainly evenings and weekends and thought it might be fun to do during weekdays. Met some of the biggest chavs I've encountered in my life (one of which started stalking me!) and I hated it.
    They started stalking you?!? Da****.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, but based on the **** level I'm in right now, I'd say, I need more confidence. Not in general; I can fake bravado and pretty much get around stress free.

But like when it comes to getting my respect from older people like staff at my school. They know my mom and don't like her. So they see me and take it out on me, like:

tell me lies,

talk over me,

direct me to the wrong person or department and waste precious time,

and they **** with my records and financial aid.

My own advisor tried to obstruct me getting my degree because of a course I didn't even have to take.

Because it's my mom's job, and I generally try to respect authority--especially when my money and files are concerned--I don't treat them how I'd treat anyone else who I see is ****ing with me.

I think I need to give less ****s. My regret in life right now is giving too many ****s. I need to stop giving a ****. I'm not taking it anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Starting a webshow in year 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tnetennba)
    falling in love
    amen brother

ReputationRep:
    wasting a ton of potential during my gcse years which meant i only got c's and b's rather than the A's i could have got had i stopped being an immature, argumentative teen and focused on the task ahead of me. saying that GCSE's were massively overhyped and i am doing okay at the minute with some good offers for law from great unis, so hopefully all is well and will take me where i want to be

ReputationRep:
    Not taking part of extracurricular activities during my secondary years.

ReputationRep:
    Not telling someone how I felt during secondary school + Sixth Form.

Mind you hopefully 5 years later it's all worked out with said person :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Another)
    I regret not getting braces when I was younger (That being said, my teeth have only become bad now, say, in the last year or two. I miss having nice teeth :cry: )
    *hug* cheer up bud

ReputationRep:
    Getting a 2.97 in 6th grade. I got addicted to the internet. Still am, but I can get through my schoolwork just fine.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    I dont really have any big life long regrets to be honest, but the regret most on my mind is a lesson I learnt last year; that I waste too much time on people who will never come through for you and just aren't worth the energy.

Been focusing on the friends who have stuck with me through thick & thin, (mostly me being a ******** who never calls back) and realising they're the people who deserve my real attentions rather than whatever new friend I've found each month has been so much more rewarding.

ReputationRep:
    Being born into this horrible, messed up world.

ReputationRep:
    Not working harder at GCSE.... *sigh*

Too bawse for you, sir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Wise words. Good luck losing the weight btw.

They started stalking you?!? Dafuk.
    Yeah apparently she did it because she thought I called her "frog eyes". I was actually one of the few girls in the class who didn't call her it (and I think she knew that).

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I don't believe in regrets however biggest act of weakness was allowing myself to become obese. Fortunately, it will not be a permanent feature.
    I believe that the battle in life is not with the world which will act just as nature intended, but with oneself. When one accepts defeat, one fails at whatever they desire to do.
    I admire this philosophy.

For me, I once hurt someone when I was young for no reason except that I disliked them. If I could take that back I would.

ReputationRep:
    i regret not leaving home

ReputationRep:
    Being naive with two hookers in Vegas and being trick-rolled for £5k.

ReputationRep:
    Not saving the excess oil from a can of tuna when I was four. I was shunned until the age of six.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.