Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is everyone doing tonight? Watch

ReputationRep:
    About to do some serious M1 revision for AS Further Maths, such a thrill, I actually find it quite relaxing

ReputationRep:
    I am staying in with my puppy who got neutered yesterday and is now wearing the dreaded cone lol, he's feeling very sorry for himself. Did a quick work-out, gonna get a shower and then do a bit of human physiology revision.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by LeaX)
    I am staying in with my puppy who got neutered yesterday and is now wearing the dreaded cone lol, he's feeling very sorry for himself. Did a quick work-out, gonna get a shower and then do a bit of human physiology revision.
    My dog got neutered last week and has the cone as well! He hates it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lularose83)
    My dog got neutered last week and has the cone as well! He hates it
    Aww, how long are you keeping it on him for? I keep panicking because trying to keep a puppy from running around and jumping on the sofas is impossible lol.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by LeaX)
    Aww, how long are you keeping it on him for? I keep panicking because trying to keep a puppy from running around and jumping on the sofas is impossible lol.
    He has to keep it on for 10 days! He can't be walked either, so we have to put up with a very bored,irritated german shepherd! And ye the cone is very annoying, he keeps knocking vases over!

ReputationRep:
    I've just joined and I'm gonna chill, jot down some films I fancy seeing this month and read a book!

ReputationRep:
    Doing what I've been doing most of the day. Playing XCOM

ReputationRep:
    I should be doing my geology coursework, but stuff it, I'm so tired I'm probably going to grab a couple of chocolate and orange cookies, a hot chocolate, slip into my pyjamas and watch some David Attenborough in a minute and go to bed in an hour or so.

I'm so cool.

ReputationRep:
    Sitting in my pyjamas, drowning my sorrows to some awful rom com I've forgotten the name of. Lucky me.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing really, it's my Birthday and I'm half conflicted between wanting to be social or cowering under my duvet :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Nothing really, it's my Birthday and I'm half conflicted between wanting to be social or cowering under my duvet :lol:
    Happy Birthday Sass!

Another year sassier XD

ReputationRep:
    I am listening to this > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOwoJiVKzQQ

And reggae music as such...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    Happy Birthday Sass!

Another year sassier XD
    Aww thank you!! :hugs:
    Forever and always :awesome:

When's your bday btw? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Aww thank you!! :hugs:
    Forever and always :awesome:

When's your bday btw? :holmes:
    No problem

26th January

ReputationRep:
    Just come home from the gym to catch up on Match of the Day. Then I'm going to bed I think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    No problem

26th January
    Oki dokes

ReputationRep:
    Takeaway, a couple of beers and Bridget Jones. Not too shabby

ReputationRep:
    Playing GTA 5. Knocking down pedestrians is the highlight of it all!

ReputationRep:
    Bridget Jones and MOTD anyone?

ReputationRep:
    Sitting on the laptop needing a piss while OCD flicking between tabs while sobering up with wet legs after jumping in a frozen pond in Arbroath.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.