Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My email says Panel No: 1, does that mean there will only be one other interviewer? Or is it like a session

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ma3)
    My email says Panel No: 1, does that mean there will only be one other interviewer? Or is it like a session

Posted from TSR Mobile
    From the sounds of it you're in the minority who have actually had an email. I wonder why they're telling enquirers that they're not inviting until February...

ReputationRep:
    So if we've not had an interview by now is it bad news?

ReputationRep:
    just got an interview today from sheffield when do you have it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bladex)
    So if we've not had an interview by now is it bad news?
    They did say that their interviews go till late so they might be giving out some interviews by the end of jan too. so dont worry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ma3)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    mine says panel number 5 i dont get what it means though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jagriti)
    mine says panel number 5 i dont get what it means though!
    Because they hold all 200 ish interviews over 2 days, they have several different panels of interviewers so they can conduct multiple interviews at the same time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieem92)
    Because they hold all 200 ish interviews over 2 days, they have several different panels of interviewers so they can conduct multiple interviews at the same time
    OOOOHHH i see i see :O ..thats quite scary !
    lol when is yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jagriti)
    OOOOHHH i see i see :O ..thats quite scary !
    lol when is yours?
    I haven't heard anything yet!
    But I didn't submit til the deadline date so maybe they work through the applications in order? did you submit before October 15th?
    I'm a bit of an iffy application, alternative qualifications (dental nursing certificate plus predicted AB bio/chem) but with like 5 years experience so I don't know what chance I have really!

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard anything. Losing hope completely

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I doubt theyve given out all their interviews today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same here...a friend has rang them and they said they had told all successful applicants by email....
    Really wanted an interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmzzyC)
    Same here...a friend has rang them and they said they had told all successful applicants by email....

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If that was the case wouldn't they have updated track to say rejected for those who didn't get invited to interview ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katieem92)
    If that was the case wouldn't they have updated track to say rejected for those who didn't get invited to interview ....
    They normally change track to rejected at a later date :/ they should do it at the same time I don't think they realise how bad it is waiting never mind waiting further when other pepole already have interviews

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmzzyC)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Same ( sheffield was my last choice :/

ReputationRep:
    I really doubt they've sent all the interviews in one day. I'm not going to believe that until I call them myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dent1hope)
    I really doubt they've sent all the interviews in one day. I'm not going to believe that until I call them myself.
    Yes!! If you do phone, please let us know what they say?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dent1hope)
    I hope thats true!

Someone said on this or another thread that sheffield wont be giving out interviews until the start of feb?!

I wish theyd send the interviews/rejections on the same day..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arbucks)
    Yes!! If you do phone, please let us know what they say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sheffield interview on the 6th march! Seriously soo shocked as i had a B in english language GCSE and UKCAT wasn't too great haha. Interview seems challenging but plenty of time to prepare. Good luck guys

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.