Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What insecurities do you have? watch

ReputationRep:
    When people criticise my CoD skills I feel the need to pwn skrubs and I get too aggressive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    When people criticise my CoD skills I feel the need to pwn skrubs and I get too aggressive
    I feel for you

ReputationRep:
    My insecurities get in the way of my life way too muchh. I have big trust issues due to my past, have the way I look, can't seem to get clear skin and it annoys me so much I'm very insecure about the way I look. I get afraid to show my emotions because I feel upset and down most of the time and I doing want to tell anyone because half of the time I don't know why I feel down and so I hide them until it all gets on top of me and I can't control what I do.. So yeah kooks, emotions and trusting are my main insecurities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holmes221)
    I feel for you
    Thanks man. One day I hope to join FaZe so I don't have to prove it to anyone

ReputationRep:
    I'm overly critical of myself and tend to place unnecessary pressure on myself.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not nearly as insecure as I used to be. I feel a lot more confident and accepting of my appearance and personality. I think my main insecurity now is sometimes worrying if people find me boring or awkward or that they don't like me. I do usually get on with most people if we actually try to get to know each other though, and I'm beginning to accept that sometimes you just don't click with people and that's ok.

Edit: Just wanted to add that I used to have pretty severe self-esteem issues. I think most people do struggle with insecurities at some point. I do genuinely believe that you grow out of it to some extent though - I think experience helps to give you confidence which in turn leads to greater self-acceptance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O.Ozz)
    Everyone would see me as a ****** because i dont watch football
    I don't see you as a ******/I'm a bigger ****** than you/****** is homophobic bruh

ReputationRep:
    Personality (shy) .. facing people .. my English/accent ( sounds funny but this is the reality )
    communicate with people lots of things :''(

Definite my appearance

My face doesn't mesh well together.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    When was the last time you felt bad about something?
    Insecurity =/= feeling bad about something. Insecurity is feeling insecure about something relating to yourself. I'm not insecure about anything relating to myself, I'm secure in who I am, and accepting of my flaws

You wish!
    I wish? :laugh:

(Original post by O.Ozz)
    Everyone would see me as a ****** because i dont watch football
    This is a simple attitude of mind. I do watch football, but didn't in my childhood. Did I let it phase me? Nope. I was my own (freaky kinda) kid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Insecurity =/= feeling bad about something. Insecurity is feeling insecure about something relating to yourself. I'm not insecure about anything relating to myself, I'm secure in who I am, and accepting of my flaws

I wish? :laugh:

This is a simple attitude of mind. I do watch football, but didn't in my childhood. Did I let it phase me? Nope. I was my own (freaky kinda) kid
    We all have insecurities maybe just haven't realised yours!

I don't want to have an inner foo,actually maybe I do,I honestly do wonder what it's like to be you
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I hate my appearance. I'm also very paranoid about what people think/say about me. I have trust issues basically. I'm quite shy but I'm getting better at being more outgoing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    We all have insecurities maybe just haven't realised yours!
    Honestly, none. My major weakness is my chronic health condition but I have no insecurities about that even, as such, I just accept that it is a part of the hand I was dealt in life and people will either be understanding/make accommodations for me because of it, or they won't :dontknow:

I don't want to have an inner foo, actually maybe I do, I honestly do wonder what it's like to be you
    Everyone wants to have an inner Foo, shining bright, keeping them strong, day and night :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, none. My major weakness is my chronic health condition but I have no insecurities about that even, as such, I just accept that it is a part of the hand I was dealt in life and people will either be understanding/make accommodations for me because of it, or they won't :dontknow:

Everyone wants to have an inner Foo, shining bright, keeping them strong, day and night :moon:
    How does one possess an inner foo? I'm desperately in need of one

ReputationRep:
    Hurt feels :sad:

I came swiftly, before you could register what was going on, and planted a seed, that grew into your little inner Foo spirit :iiam:
    What do you look like?

ReputationRep:
    I'm bothered about aging and staying healthy. Some debilitating thing could come along tomorrow and ruin everything.

ReputationRep:
    Penis too large and aesthetic

ReputationRep:
    Being socially awkward to the point where I almost never do anything or go anywhere with people. I'm in my first year of university and have pretty much no friends. It's hard to change all that, because it's a cycle - being socially awkward leads to you not doing very much socially, that makes it harder to sort it out.

Physically, I would say my teeth, but that's only minor. One of my front teeth has had a stain for years that just won't go away. Still have no idea what caused it in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    basically, your insecurities are due to men?

Priorities your life man.

Insecurities not fitting in with people and being different and caring too much what others think about me.

Physical: fairly happy with my appearance

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.