Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you enjoy Summer or Winter more? Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Neither :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spring is the best season but between Winter and Summer, I'd say Summer because the days are longer :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asklepios)
    It's not been that bad in the last couple of years. But I remember the time where I had to plough through the snow, struggling to get to the bus stop, only to find out the buses weren't running and as I was a day pupil at a boarding school, school was never cancelled.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My school never closed due to snow but it was more for the benefit of the people that lived in the town. I lived in the middle of nowhere and we never had to go in when it snowed because the bus never ran .

I don't mind Winter when the sun is out and the sky is blue, but I hate the cold and the dark. I feel the cold really easily so I find it really hard to get warm in Winter. Spring is my favourite season, but I definitely prefer Summer to Winter.

ReputationRep:
    Summer

Hate the cold
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Summer - get to be out with friends til 10:30

Summer!

This summer will be epic.

ReputationRep:
    If there is a heaven( though I don't think there is) I think it has an eternally warm summer climate to it.

Im much happier in the summer, it's much better for your skin, you can wear next to nothing, everyone is out with friends enjoying happy vibes. Even the nights are warm so after a night out you can still enjoy the tropic heat. It's just so great.

I look forward to it all year round.

ReputationRep:
    I'll go for winter, there are more opportunities for fun in summer but I don't like being hot.

ReputationRep:
    Wish it was summer/hot all year round

ReputationRep:
    I eat ice cream during the winter so I dunno what's up with the summer + ice cream posts.

ReputationRep:
    Winter. I get to wear more clothing, and my clothing is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangomeerkat2)
    Wish it was summer/hot all year round
    Australia (northern at least), South East Asia, northern South America, Central America, Central Africa, loads of Pacific islands, they don't know what winter is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Australia (northern at least), South East Asia, northern South America, Central America, Central Africa, loads of Pacific islands, they don't know what winter is
    Now thats life.

ReputationRep:
    Winter, although I prefer spring and autumn.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    British people will moan all day - in summer the weather's too hot. In winter, it's too cold.

Arguably there are much more things to do in Summer, but I love these cold nights too, they are perfect for snuggling up, going for a run / drive and how good a hot chocolate from Starbucks tastes when it's ******* down outside.

What about you?
    I prefer summer.

ReputationRep:
    Winter obvs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    I prefer summer.
    I should've added a poll

I hate summer. I hate the long days. I hate the sun. I hate the warmth. I hate seeing everyone else having fun with friends.

I just hate summer with a passion. It makes me feel very depressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    I should've added a poll
    Yeah, you should have, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma:-))
    Yeah, you should have, lol

Baby you winter-time cold
    The night is still young, drink that dinner wine slow
    I'm trying to make the goose bumps on your inner thigh show
    I'll let you beat me there as far as finish lines go

ReputationRep:
    A week of winter and the rest sunny please

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.