Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suziea75)
    Group interview /discussion and an individual interview. No maths or English. Just make sure you know current affairs in nursing and why you want to be a nurse
    Sorry to ask, was the group interview and activities like? was it easy as these are the ones I dread? Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've got a conditional offer for adult nursing, but staying in halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OliviaKSillitoe)
    Oh that's alright then!!! I wanted to do that. But I'm from Blackburn so I'll have to move into halls. Yeah but you'll probably get invited to all the events and everything anyway. Don't think you'll miss much x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, what halls are u staying in? And have there been any applicant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seharker13)
    Hey, what halls are u staying in? And have there been any applicant
    Hey, I'm staying in the castings with a bunch of other nursing students. What do you mean applicant?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, bit late to the discussion but i'm starting adult nursing in september and staying at the castings. Would love to meet some other nursing students before i start!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie...)
    Hi, bit late to the discussion but i'm starting adult nursing in september and staying at the castings. Would love to meet some other nursing students before i start!
    Hi!!! Better late than never. There's a big group of us that are staying at the castings too. Not all doing adults. Might try to sort something before we start on the Monday

ReputationRep:
    Oh that will be good! are you all living together or are you all in different flats?

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.