Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Precious Illusions)
    . . . .
    Nothing to do with your comment but your signature . .and that dinasour - so funny. Makes me smile everytime I see it.

ReputationRep:
    Putting on weight probably won't work because it just depends on your distribution of fat- all the weight I put on just goes straight to my hips!

The pill can sometimes make boobs bigger but it's been linked to other side effects- headaches, mood swings & breakthrough bleeding are some short term examples, and it can also raise your blood pressure. So it's not really a good idea to go on the pill unless you absolutely have to (for contraception or irregular periods).

There's sadly not much you can do about it without surgery so just learn to love it. Yes, some men prefer small breasts, but what men think is nowhere near as important as what you think. There are so many advantages to having smaller breasts- some people have already mentioned that they won't sag as much when you're older and that they won't cause you as much pain, but another huge advantage is that bras in your size are much, much cheaper than bras for bigger sizes If you're really not that happy about it then you can get some good padded/push up bras and the world need never know

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.