Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    Where have I generalised and said all middle eastern people? You just seem upset.
    puh-lease. *rolls eyes*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    My fellow middle easterners know that white superiority does exist in the arab world unfortunately,however,most middle easterners don't go around chasing and wanting to be with white people in particular,some see it as too stressful and most would prefer being on the same page with someone culturally.
    Mhm, the culture and even religion clashes can get problematic. That's why I said in the other thread that generally I wouldn't date Muslim guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yasmin-9970)
    puh-lease. *rolls eyes*
    :lol: Upsetness confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R£SP£CT)
    Groot. Trouble always seems to find you :lol:
    People just get so nerd ragey when I mention things to them. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    Mhm, the culture and even religion clashes can get problematic. That's why I said in the other thread that generally I wouldn't date Muslim guys.
    I wouldn't date muslim guys either but other than religion,nothing else separates me from another middle eastener. Which part are you from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    :lol: Upsetness confirmed.
    1- im not middle eastern - im not even from the same continent

2- white girl telling an arab what arabs like - just dont.

and if you really want to know, middle eastern guys like lighter skin arabs, they are attracted to white people but wouldnt go there. now please find a topic that isnt easterners/muslims to start threads about - theres a lot more to life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I wouldn't date muslim guys either but other than religion,nothing else separates me from another middle eastener. Which part are you from?
    What about the culture like you mentioned? Do you want to steer clear of certain cultures? I'm white British.

1- im not middle eastern - im not even from the same continent

2- white girl telling an arab what arabs like - just dont.

and if you really want to know, middle eastern guys like lighter skin arabs, they are attracted to white people but wouldnt go there. now please find a topic that isnt easterners/muslims to start threads about - theres a lot more to life.
    You could have started in this thread with saying the bolded part. But instead you got upset.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    What about the culture like you mentioned? Do you want to steer clear of certain cultures? I'm white British.

You could have started in this thread with saying the bolded part. But instead you got upset.

but chose not to.

im gonna sleep well tonight hun, dont you worry.

ReputationRep:
    but chose not to.

im gonna sleep well tonight hun, dont you worry.
    You sound like you're holding a grudge. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Groot from your posts here, it seems you don't really understand middle eastern cultures. I get the feeling you feel middle eastern cultures are homogeneous and all stem from islam, which is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    You sound like you're holding a grudge. :lol:
    but we were never friends......#burnnn

lolol jk, just trying to understand why you post so much about arabs/muslims. enlighten me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTruthTeller)
    Groot from your posts here, it seems you don't really understand middle eastern cultures. I get the feeling you feel middle eastern cultures are homogeneous and all stem from islam, which is wrong.
    Not all and homogeneous, but I suppose religion plays a role in many of the cultures.

ReputationRep:

lolol jk, just trying to understand why you post so much about arabs/muslims. enlighten me...
    She went out with a Muslim guy, things didn't turn out, then rage kicked in

ReputationRep:

Oh, well before you didn't give me the impression that you wanted to understand why. You just said not to make these threads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gen. AIDEED)
    She went out with a Muslim guy, things didn't turn out, then rage kicked in
    That would be a hilarious plot twist. :lol: But nope, didn't date a Muslim guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    That would be a hilarious plot twist. :lol: But nope, didn't date a Muslim guy.
    Well I am from the mountains of the Himalayas so this thread doesn't apply to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gen. AIDEED)
    Well I am from the mountains of the Himalayas so this thread doesn't apply to me
    And I am Groot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    And I am Groot.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=356979&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg china.jpg (47.0 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    And I am Groot.
    http://i.gyazo.com/f8dd94cd34682a2d43efee86bbe9d58c.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    Oh, well before you didn't give me the impression that you wanted to understand why. You just said not to make these threads.
    can i understand why then?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.