The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by bdeans
What a cruel person she is, I understand how angry and confuse you must be and from a girls point of view, it's pretty ****ty what she's done! I would love for you to follow her and see her in the act to see her face, (priceless) and maybe she will realise when your standing there what A HUGE mistake she's making, but then telling her before you explode with anger might be an option although it will be confrontational, depends how long you can keep it in! either way you don't deserve that and I bet your heart was racing when you read them texts. You need to end things unless this can be seriously sorted, I mean could you really walk on egg shells with her scared incase it happens again? My option would be to follow her rather than you say your cheating on me ive been on your phone she will take the sulk because you went on it.. You could say you followed her as you were going to surprise her with flowers or say she forgot something just make that girl feel ****!

Posted from TSR Mobile

This. A million times this. Follow her, and say you just wanted to surprise her with flowers.
If I were you I would tell her YOU have feelings for someone else or something. Just get rid ASAP.
Sorry to hear that OP. :hugs:
Or maybe you can just say to her "hey look what I've found on the internet" and let her read your post & see how she reacts. When she's done reading you just stare at her and say nothing. THEN you start the whole drama thing.

Sorry to hear that OP :frown:
Make a post on reddit
Sunday:

Her: "Okay baby just going to see my uni friend now xox"

You: "Tell Aaron I said he can keep you"

Her: "Wh.. What?"

You: "Don't forget your stuff on the way out"

Posted from TSR Mobile
You deserve so much better.

It would be totally cool to catch them in the act !

Dramatically break up with her with the song Irreplaceable by Beyonce playing at the back.
Reply 47
Original post by AestheticsBrah
What worries me is how no-one has said 'Get your money back' somehow

How do you propose he does that?

OP, that "tell Aaron I said hey" needs to be used!
Original post by Savvy Sage
Make a post on reddit

Haha, definitely.
Contact Aaron and tell tell about the situation and then confront her before they meet. Puts it all out in the open and reveals her to Aaron her true self so hopefully ends their relationship too - it's what she deserves for what she did to you!
Original post by *Incognito
I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years, we are both 23. Our relationship has been healthy and happy, until now.
A few weeks ago I noticed my girlfriend was spending more time of her phone than usual. (Sending and receiving texts)
I did mention it to her, and she said she was in a group conversation with her friends from uni and that they are all planning on meeting up sometime soon, hence why she's been on her phone so much. I completely understood, and that was that. Until, one day whilst we were sitting at the table doing work she needed the toilet and left her phone unlocked on the table with me. I saw the opportunity to go on her phone and make a funny Twitter and facebook status on her account, as you do.
As I was doing this I saw she received a message from a guy called Aaron. Now, at this point I was a bit confused because we are both fully aware of each others friends and colleagues and never have I seen or heard of someone called Aaron. Naturally I opened the message to see who this guy was (Its worth noting that I had no intention to 'catch her out', and I never thought for a second she could be cheatin on me, I was just curious.)
The message said "Hey hot stuff, still up for next Saturday?". Obviously I wasn't expecting that, and alarm bells started to ring as she told me she was going to see her friend, Amy, from university, for the night on Saturday. I scrolled through the messages from Aaron, and things just got worse. They were talking about sex positions and what they want to do to each other and had even sent nudes. My heart sank! It wasn't until I reached the top of the conversation I died inside. It turns out that two weekends ago, they had slept with each other, she had told me she was with another uni friend. Instead she was having sex with this Aaron in a hotel paid for with my money.
I heard the toilet flush and quickly put the phone back to how she had left it. I said nothing to her about it, and still haven't. It's been two days since this happened.
I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to follow her next Saturday, and catch her in the Act. Another part of me wants to tell her right here right now. Obviously this is the end of the relationship. I just want to end it in a way that puts me on top and in a good position. Help!

I would just end it, you deserve much better than this and then don't contact her even if she does plead you to take her back.
Walk up to her and casually ask :
So are you and Aaron gonna try 69 this week? :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kyjai
If I were you, I'd act oblivious until just before she goes out saturday, and then just before she goes out say something like "tell Aaron I said hey", this will shock her and confront her last minute, as well as giving her the impression that you don't care, which will probably hurt her too

I hope with all my heart you haven't told her yet so that you can go through with this
I kinda want to say to humiliate her - post her nudes, call her out for it in public - but that might be a little too mean (okay, maybe not. But you seem like a good person).

Seriously, confront her. She's the one in the wrong. Maybe before hand you could ask her uni friends (if you know them) if they're excited for Saturday or something. She has absolutely no right to lie to you like that, lying, cheating, slut..
Original post by *Incognito
Thanks for the advice guys.

She shouldn't be upset over the fact I've been on her phone, as shes done it to me before.

I just want to make her feel an inch of what I feel.

Seriously babe just end it.

She sounds like a real b**ch and you sound like a keeper. Don't waste your time :console:
Original post by realunited
Walk up to her and casually ask :
So are you and Aaron gonna try 69 this week? :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahahaha I'm dead!
After reading through the replies to this thread, I'd say to do the "tell Aaron I said hi" thing and definitely ask for your money back. Her using your money to sleep with her bit on the side? Absolutely despicable.
She shouldn't call you out on going on her phone, based on what you've said.
Original post by Kyjai
If I were you, I'd act oblivious until just before she goes out saturday, and then just before she goes out say something like "tell Aaron I said hey", this will shock her and confront her last minute, as well as giving her the impression that you don't care, which will probably hurt her too

Yesss

OH wait men who spite women are sexist foreveraline virgins even if it's for cheaging. Scratch that suck it up OP it wad to be expected. Be better than Aaron next time

I wish I could bekieve Kyji but the respondents are tooemotionally detached, they would most kikely cheat too if it was happening to them.
Take a picture of it all, or record it. Try to really have something 'on' her. You never know when you might need it, given that she obviously has little qualms in ****ing someone over.

Latest

Trending

Trending