Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a YouTube clip of your favourite film scene Watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Don't know why but I really like this scene.

As someone else put, the Pulp Fiction Sam Jackson speech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImyntxVxZyE

Love how they put an anime in the middle film. All because Tarantino didn't want to get a kid actor and ask them to pretend they're parents were just brutally murdered.

Also, the final scene from Whiplash...

(Original post by somemightsay888)

Quality scene and acting. I like how the cop makes a joke about Lecter and he ends up bitten, maced and killed. The score is great too, encompasses but doesn't overwhelm the scene
    This is a great scene. I love Hannibal's sketch of Clarice holding the lamb she was attempting to save - whoever drew that in real life is obviously very talented.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    One of my favourite scenes. That....80s....feeling...mmmm

ReputationRep:
    This is it..... TOO MUCH.

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, too many to choose from

ReputationRep:

It's not my favourite but it's hilarious

ReputationRep:
    A scene from another brilliant film, The Hours:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    It's definitely worth seeing, in my opinion. It boasts an incredibly innovative storyline, a great acting cast, and a lot more mind-bending visuals where that scene came from. For some people, the storyline is excessively complicated and leaves your mind reeling with questions - but I, personally, love films that make you think, so it didn't really bother me.
    Watched it last night. Christ! Good film but really left me spinning (aha). I don't think my perception of reality has ever been challenged more and I dreamt more in the following sleep than I have done for a long while. Loved the limbo idea and the huge world they constructed. So many things to say! I'll be honest I'm still trying to figure everything out. At first I thought the beginning and ending with Saito were supposed to be a kind of paradox as with the stairs? Still trying to get my head around it.

ReputationRep:
    "Gone girl" was my latest favourite. It blew my mind!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The trial scene from A Man for All Seasons. Leo Mckern's booming, sonorous voice, that of the prosecuting Thomas Cromwell, is the best I have ever heard in any piece of acting. The video cuts off the completion of More's retort, the ending line being 'the world must construe according to its wits; this court must construe according to the law'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birkenhead)
    A scene from another brilliant film, The Hours:

I second this! Also the scene where Clarissa is preparing for the party and Strauss's Beim Schlafengehen is playing. It's absolutely glorious and takes you completely off guard.

ReputationRep:

Great film

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow.panda)

Great film
    I can't think about that without thinking about...

anymore

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Come on pretzels let's get this rolling again

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.