Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

st olaves sixth form exam watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adapttochangelad)
    Hi,
    How did you find physics and what questions did you do? Did you do the one about momentum and colliding vehicles, if u did what did u get?
    Physics wasn't the best exam for me and I didn't do that question, sorry.
    I did the circuit question, plug question and I can't remember the last question I did! 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilx)
    Yeah single aswell, it was definitely the hardest of my choices, how did you find physics?
    Physics was the hardest for me, but I'm not sure if I did well in my exams overall. It was a good experience though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiseRiot)
    Physics was the hardest for me, but I'm not sure if I did well in my exams overall. It was a good experience though.
    I'm sure you did well but whether we get in or not it's good practice for the real things 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilx)
    I'm sure you did well but whether we get in or not it's good practice for the real things 😊
    Yeah true

ReputationRep:
    Physics wasn't the best exam for me and I didn't do that question, sorry.
    I did the circuit question, plug question and I can't remember the last question I did! ������
    how did u feel about maths, did u finish? Section B was tough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilx)
    I'm sure you did well but whether we get in or not it's good practice for the real things ������
    What questions did u do and what papers did u do?

ReputationRep:
    how did u feel about maths, did u finish? Section B was tough
    I didn't finish but I was close to finishing. I did Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics, you?

ReputationRep:
    I didn't finish but I was close to finishing. I did Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics, you?
    I did exactly the same subjects and i finished the maths paper but left one question out and i kinda guessed on some in section b. what questions did u do for chem and biology? for chem did you do any calculation questions?

ReputationRep:
    What questions did u do and what papers did u do?
    for the physics I did the momentum question the fan heater one and the last one about electricity, and I did maths physics latin and english, what about you?

ReputationRep:
    I did exactly the same subjects and i finished the maths paper but left one question out and i kinda guessed on some in section b. what questions did u do for chem and biology? for chem did you do any calculation questions?
    I did the heater question, plug question and circuit question for physics. For biology I did the heart question, the enzyme question and a plant cell question I think. I can't really remember the questions I did for chemistry though :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilx)
    for the physics I did the momentum question the fan heater one and the last one about electricity, and I did maths physics latin and english, what about you?
    what did u get as the speed of both the vehicles for the momentum question?

ReputationRep:
    uh I can't remember sorry

ReputationRep:
    for physics i did the fan heater question, the momentum one and the conduction and convection question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilx)
    uh I can't remember sorry
    Do you think u got 21km/h, thats what i got

ReputationRep:
    I did the heater question, plug question and circuit question for physics. For biology I did the heart question, the enzyme question and a plant cell question I think. I can't really remember the questions I did for chemistry though :/
    For the heart question what chambers of the heart did u put and which is thicker the aorta or the vena cava?

ReputationRep:
    Do you think u got 21km/h, thats what i got
    I don't think so but I'm not entirely sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilx)
    I thought they were ok overall but maths was quite difficult
    How did everyone find the exam?
    I did Biology, Chemistry, Maths and Physics.
    I found the exams ok
    Hi,
    How did you find physics and what questions did you do? Did you do the one about momentum and colliding vehicles, if u did what did u get?
    I found the exams okay - better than expected. I thought it was going to be so horrible and if I am honest I actually liked the maths paper - yh I did 2 stupid stuff in section B - which i still didn't complete but it was much better than expected. Err, history - yh that was alright? What did people say, I wonder? Chemistry, section A was good, b some stuff I haven't even learned yet and I wasnt expecting, plus missed out vital info, like dynamic equilibrium, ut hey ho.. Physics, section a was alright. B, some questions were so stupid and i dont even kno0w what to do... did you do aluminium~? what is an negative electrode made from~? and do sorry, i didn't do the speed. Nor the weight - forgot how to do work~? ~:0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vilx)
    I don't think so but I'm not entirely sure
    do you think you will get in, what r ur predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by germanshepherd_)
    I found the exams okay - better than expected. I thought it was going to be so horrible and if I am honest I actually liked the maths paper - yh I did 2 stupid stuff in section B - which i still didn't complete but it was much better than expected. Err, history - yh that was alright? What did people say, I wonder? Chemistry, section A was good, b some stuff I haven't even learned yet and I wasnt expecting, plus missed out vital info, like dynamic equilibrium, ut hey ho.. Physics, section a was alright. B, some questions were so stupid and i dont even kno0w what to do... did you do aluminium~? what is an negative electrode made from~? and do sorry, i didn't do the speed. Nor the weight - forgot how to do work~? ~:0
    do u think u got in and i did the aluminium question i put that the negative electrode was made of steel but it is made of graphite. what r ur predicted grades?

ReputationRep:
    do you think you will get in, what r ur predicted grades?
    I'm not sure, it depends on how well everyone else has done and I think 9A* 3As, what about you?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Help with your A-levels

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Uni match

Uni match

Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

Study planner

Create a study plan

Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

Study planner

Resources by subject

Everything from mind maps to class notes.

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student doing homework

Study tips from A* students

Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

Study help links and info

Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.